Jamieson Vita-Vim for Women Multivitamin

Jamieson Vita-Vim for Women Multivitamin Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 255 in Vitamins/Minerals

February 11, 2016

I would always recommend a daily multi-vitamin. This product is great if you are looking for a multi-vitamin that is good quality for a cheap price. I personally prefer to use all natural vitamins as they do not contain fillers.

January 25, 2016

As with any vitamins, it hard to say if it was effective with just one bottle. The size of the capsule is on the bigger end so it might be harder to swallow for some. Not much of a taste which is good, but you do feel discomfort in the throat area because of the size.

July 26, 2015

I find that I need to take a multivitamin in order to start my day off right. These are specifically formulated for women and are awesome!

June 12, 2014

I used to take other brands of multi vitamins but then I switched to these and haven't looked back. They give me more energy during the day then previous ones and overall I feel healthier and very rarely get sick . The tablets are easy to swallow and are not very big.

May 28, 2014

I used to take Centrum multivitamins, but after I switched to Vita-Vim for woman, I feel more alert during the day. I guess I wasn't getting enough of the proper vitamins from the Centrum brand.