Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable In Grape

Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable In Grape Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 274 in Vitamins/Minerals

February 04, 2017

I have been using Jamieson Vitamin C tables now for over 15 years. I always loved the taste of them. But the grape seems too have more of a un-natural taste too it. Defiantly doesn't taste like grape. But I do like the antioxident value in these chewables. 500mg per tablet. I usually take 4 when when I noticed I have a cold coming on and it seems to kick the cold too the curb alot faster when I take more. Its great for boosting the immune system, iron absorption, bones and teeth and an all around antioxidant support supplement. The only thin I noticed is when I do take more than 1 a day I will start too have a burning stomach and bladder. But thats my problems more than an issue for someone else as I have a bladder condition and sensitive stomach.

April 26, 2016

I bought the bonus bottle that had an extra 20 chewable tablets which made the price acceptable. I don't pick up much grape flavour which I don't mind. I actually think that it taste more orange like. The downside is that I find that the tablets are a bit hard so it takes some effort to chew.

March 19, 2016

Whenever I start feeling sick, I have one of these Jameson Vitamin C, and drink lots of water. It works, and the taste is not bad! I used to take orange flavoured vitamins, but the grape flavour is pretty good and I enjoy it.

February 29, 2016

I have been using these chewables literally since I was a kid. The grape have always been my favourite flavour, sweet and slightly tangy. These are definitely a staple in my vitamin cabinet.