Jamieson Vitamin D 1,000iu Bonus 240 Count Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

November 19, 2016

This is great for those who do not see enough sun. Vitaman D is so. Eneficiak in the growth and development of many. It is something that we seldom get during the winter months. Especially us eastern ontarians. I always take these in the winter months

November 19, 2016

I love how tiny these softgels are - so easy to swallow! The bottle says to take just one a day so I've been doing that for about a month now. The price is great, less than ten bucks for half a years worth in one bottle! I will for sure get more when this bottle runs out and totally recommend to everyone - especially people who usually have troubles swallowing other vitamins.

October 18, 2016

My favourite Vitamin D brand for years. It's affordable and I never forget to take my vitamins. I would recommend this brand for people who don't want to spend a lot of vitamins.

July 03, 2016

Jamieson vitamin D is a great vitamin to have for those who don't consume enough calcium. I'm a really busy person and don't get a lot of time to consume a lot of milk daily so I love how I can carry these around with me and take them when required.

June 29, 2016

I could really use some Vitamin D to absorb calcium as I am not getting enough in my diet, and it will also help with my teeth as they are very stained.

April 22, 2016

My doctor recommended me to take a capsule a day and so I started taking it over the winter season and I ended up not having a cold the enter year. Jamieson is a reliable brand and I would recommend anyone to purchase this product.

April 21, 2016

I use Jamieson almost exclusively for Vit D. They have a very high absorption rate! My blood work is checked quite frequently and when I skimp out and use a cheaper brand even though they have same IU the absorption is quite different. I would love it if they came out with a bigger bottle for added value as I take 5,000 IU a day so I go through my bottles quite fast.

March 15, 2016

Nous aimons beaucoup les vitamines Jamieson. Mon conjoint utilise ces vitamines D tous les jours car avec l'âge, nous perdons de la densité osseuse et cela l'aide beaucoup. De plus, l'hiver, avec le manque de luminosité, nos besoins sont accrus. Et, il est toujours économique d'acheter ces formats bonis.

March 15, 2016

I used this during both my pregnancies, as per doctors advise. I found that I felt better after using these regularly. It improved my mood somehow. I can't say how 'good' this is scientifically or how much your body absorbs of this particular brand, but I do know that it seemed to work well for me.

March 15, 2016

As someone who has struggled with depression and anxiety, I can personally tell you what a difference it makes taking a vitamin D supplement. Fights off the dips in the day keeping your mood stable and feeling good.