Jamieson Vitamin Drink Mix Raspberry Lemonade

Jamieson Vitamin Drink Mix Raspberry Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

1.5/5

June 02, 2016

Sorry, but it's awful. The packaging made me think it would be like the Crystal Light To Go drink mixes that you can put in a water bottle and shake up and have a fruity juice-tasting drink. But nope. It was so watered-down tasting when mixing it with the instructed amount of water, and it's not very sweet, and it has not much fruit flavour either. It was kind of like those Emergen-C mixes; just an awful taste. The good side is that it has vitamins in it, but they need to put these in the same packets of the Crystal Light to make you want to drink it. I would actually rather take a vitamin pill or chew than this.

May 31, 2016

Smelt better than the taste itself. It was..a tad more sour than I thought it would be. There were floating white things on top when I mixed it and I suppose not everything diluted/mixed well with cold water (not surprising also). The colour comes off as a strong pink. Great that it gives you recommended vitamins (some that are way over too) but if I wanted to drink vitamin enhanced water, I may go with Nuun brand instead. It's nice that it comes in a single serve pouch though.

April 28, 2016

It was not the flavour I was expecting. It was weirdly tart (and not in a lemonade way, which sounds weird but I don't know how else to explain it) and there wasn't really any hint of raspberry. Although it says it's all-natural flavour, there was still a weird sort of chemical-y aftertaste. I ended up adding more water and then a bunch of actual lemon juice to make it drinkable. I do like the fact that this is chalked full of vitamins. I think it's best to dilute it more than it says to, then add some lemon juice or other juice. Not an altogether bad experience, but I don't know that I would actually buy it. I got to try this product for free from SampleSource.