• Jamieson Vitamin E Oil
  • Jamieson Vitamin E Oil

Jamieson Vitamin E Oil Reviews

Ranked #193 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

This formula contains 28,000 IU of pure Vitamin E oil to help protect and smooth the appearance of skin under stress. Fortified with the original Swiss Clinic™ Formula, this product is proven to comfort and improve the look of skin with wrinkles, scars, stretch marks and chafing. Excellent for calming irritated skin after hair removal or to speed healing following. Apply day and night to freshly cleansed skin.

September 27, 2016

I usually get this from Shoppers Drug Mart. At times they have it on sale for about $12. It's a great alternative for the face instead of a moisturizer since it's all natural. It helps in reducing dark spots, wrinkles and any acne scars. Also tones and brightens the skin really well. I keep this in my routine every night after cleansing my face before going to bed.

March 28, 2016

Cette vitamine E est très efficace pour de multiples usages. Je m'en sert si j'ai une cicatrice à atténuée ou comme sérum sur mon visage car elle est nourrissante et apporte un supplément d'hydratation. Elle est excellente aussi pour les ongles. Le seul hic, c'est que l'on doit l'utiliser assez vite car ne se garde pas longtemps. Cependant, très efficace

April 24, 2015

After I had knee surgery I used this all over my scars because my skin was so dry and wouldn't heal properly and this was a LIFE. SAVER.

April 24, 2015

I love vitamin e oil! I have a lot of stretch marks and the oil has helped fade them. It's also really nice to put on after a shower, instead of a body lotion. My skin gets irritated by a lot of lotions, so this natural oil is perfect. It works well on other scars as well, and dry skin, too.

April 24, 2015

I recommend this to everyone who has scares, burns etc. It really does work. I had a very large cut on my face right under my eye from my puppy. This happened s week before a major photo shoot, I used this product on my face every night and it was gone by the end of the week just in time. I have never looked back. I use this product for blemishes too, fabulous & all natural product.

March 04, 2015

I've been using this Vitamin E oil for a few months now and I generally am pleased with the results. It has helped moisturize my skin and fine lines seem less noticeable to me. I apply it to dry patches on my face in the evening and by the next morning, they are smooth and hydrated. The formula is a bit sticky, not sure if I got a bad batch, but I've used other Vitamin E oils in the past and they've been more liquid and smooth. Great for dry elbows, small scars and for moisturizing your undereye area. I also put a dab on my cheekbones before applying makeup to give my face a dewy look. A little on the pricey side for a drugstore product, but well worth it.

March 28, 2012

I have been using this product ever since I became a mother. My son is a rough one and tends to get cuts and bruises, and somehow he loves to get them on his cute little face. Whenever I see a scar, I reach for my trusty Jamieson Vitamin E oil and through consistent application, the scars are gone!!! I highly recommend this to parents, it's a great item to have for your child.
It is also great for your own scars and stretch marks. I haven't really applied it to my tough pregnancy stretch marks as yet but the tiny stretch marks on my (clears throat).....boobs...lol.....this has faded those nicely! It has also helped with some acne scars on my face but be careful when putting it on your face because it can definitely clog your pores, so applying a thin layer will be best.
It really is that amazing!!

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!