Jamieson Zinc Lozenges with Echinacea and Vitamins C and D

Jamieson Zinc Lozenges with Echinacea and Vitamins C and D Reviews

Ranked #221 out of 475 in Remedies

October 30, 2015

I recently took these, as recommended on the box, about 5 days before a big trip. My kids were really sick with bad colds and I had a 9 hour flight in5 days that I really did not want to be sniffling on. So I started taking these as soon as my throat began to feel sore and they worked! I did not get even remotely sick. I have tried these in the past, with similar results.

May 07, 2015

These were recommended by a friend to take at the first sign of a cold. I'm not sure how well they worked at staving off the cold, but they are a nice dose of vitamins. I will keep some in the house for the next time to see!

December 04, 2014

It's just wrong that I am so enthused about a cough/cold remedy, however these are my secret weapon and they are always in my home. These are simple zinc lozenges, however if they are taken at the very first signs of a sniffle, sore throat or cold they stop it dead. Every time. It gives my immune system a boost to help me fight off the bug. They also help to make a cold less severe or last less long. I take these the day of any flight and one while I'm in the air... you know how planes are petri-dishes for flu/colds!

They come in cherry and honey lemon... my fave!