Jamison ProVitamina Vitamin E Oil
Good

Jamison ProVitamina Vitamin E Oil Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 163 in Weight Management

June 23, 2016

This stuff is so sticky and very hard to manipulate. I put a bit on my face and it literally sat on my skin all day, hardly absorbed. I have tried other vitamin e products that are not nearly as thick.wouldnt repurchase, I threw mine away.

March 28, 2016

I don't know if Vitamin E should be so thick and sticky, but mine definitely was. It was so hard to use it because it would stick to everything, plus is was so thick I could not thin it out. Putting anything on top of it would slide off. It was one of the products I will not be repurchasing it.

March 24, 2016

This brand of vitamin E oil is very good as far as I can tell. I used it on my face on areas that are beginning to get fine lines and wrinkles, especially my under eye area, crows feet and around my mouth. I can say that I have seen a slight decrease in these lines. This formula is gentle on skin and very hydrating.

April 13, 2015

Great way to get rid of scars and stretch marks

March 17, 2015

Vitamin E oil is great for your skin! I've used it on my stretch marks and it's faded them significantly. I've also used it on my face when it's really dry, and it's kept me from breaking out. I also just love using it on my skin instead of lotion because it's absorbs better and makes my skin softer.

February 23, 2015

i used this product on some dark spots and scars i had on my skin religiously for a week. the results have been amazing. my scars are lighter.

August 18, 2014

This was a product the was worth every penny. It is one of the best products I ever tried.

0.5/5

June 15, 2014

Tried on friend's wife. Zero effect. Not worth paying, as there was no effect

August 26, 2013

Jamison Pro Vitamin E oil is great it goes gradually reduce scars & my daughter swears by it for streach marks

August 26, 2013

I used ProVitamina Vitamin E oil to heal some acne scarring on my face and from the 6 months that I have been using this product, I think I have noticed a 75% reduction in the hyper-pigmentation from acne scarring.

This product has been very effective, and I think its very much due to the purity and quality of the product. My skin has been free of rashes and dryness for the entire time I have been using the product.

This is great product if you don't want to use harsh chemicals to clear hyper-pigmentation, but it does take time.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?