Jane Mineral Gel Eyeliner

Jane Mineral Gel Eyeliner Reviews

1 review
Ranked #754 out of 807 in Eye Liner

January 11, 2011

I bought this on a recommendation from a friend, when I was in serious need of a new eyeliner. I had hoped to get a liquid eyeliner but thought I'd go for the gel since it came with a nice little brush. :)

This was definitely a great little surprise to me, the brush works really well, especially for applying different line weights, and for awhile after I bought it the product was the perfect consistency so it was easy to apply. Definitely got me hooked on gel liner. I also love that it dries with a matte finish, so you don't get that weird reflection of light on your lids (when using liquid liner) which makes it look like you missed a spot.

Unfortunately after awhile the product starts to get sort of stiff so that it's harder to apply. I had to get in the habit of wetting the brush a little bit to get the eyeliner to give more and apply in a slick line. So I've still been able to use it as long as I wet the brush, but come to think of it I shouldn't need to do that.

All in all, it was a good product to begin with and for a very good price. I just wish it had lasted MUCH longer, since it only stayed good for like a month tops. :(

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal