JANES CHICKEN BURGER{ULTIMATE SUBLIME Reviews

Ranked #2262 out of 2328 in Grocery

February 16, 2017

These just didn't do it for me. I found the patty to be lacking in flavour and really chewy. We tried both the oven and bbq method and both times it just wasn't that good. I am a huge fan of Janes other chicken products but this one was quite disappointing.

February 16, 2017

Janes Chicken Burgers Ultimate Sublime
    Are made from white chicken meat. They are extremely tasty. They're by far the best boxed chicken burgers I ever tasted, seasoned to perfection.

November 21, 2014

The burgers are not fillets. They are made of breast meat that has been ground and formed. I have found pieces of cartilage and grissle in it. The burger itself is absolutely tasteless. Your better off eating a soy burger. For taste, you have to add anything because this has no taste.
    I would not recommend this for skillet or BBQ.

May 20, 2014

I HAVE actually recommended these to people.. they are the best chicken burgers ever.. there are ones that taste so greasy these have the real chicken taste.. right amount of batter and seasoning.. theyre the best and SOO juicy!

September 19, 2013

They were very greasy. I tried cooking them in the oven, like recommended and one side always ended up
    muckie on one side. I tried deep frying. But they not good that way either.

August 27, 2013

This burger is thick ,juicy andtasty made with white meat.My whole family love and enjoyed it barbecued.