Janes Pub Style Chicken Breast Strips

Janes Pub Style Chicken Breast Strips Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 134 in Frozen Entrees

January 06, 2017

I bought these the other day while they were on sale at my local grocery store and they are delicious! I've bought this brand of chicken strips before and they never disappoint. Great taste and flavour. The breading get super crunchy if they are cooked in the oven and great for a quick snack or meal. I will be buying this product again.

January 06, 2017

Just as advertised, they really are like pub style chicken breast strips! They are definitely the closest chicken tenders to a deep fried variety you'd get at a restaurant but without all the greasy-ness! They are quick to bake and they save my family when were in a time pinch. Our favourite way to eat them is to chop them up and add them to a salad!

January 06, 2017

Best chicken strips!!!! They are so delicious, with plum sauce. We loaded up on these last night at a fab price. My husband likes to have them for football nights with buddies. Heat up in 20 minutes and you get a huge portion for the price.

January 05, 2017

The only chicken fingers our family uses. We absolutely love the real chicken in these products and have never really had an issue with them.. they cook up nicely!!

December 30, 2016

My family really like these. They ask for them often for dinner. Very flavorful just the right amount of seasoning and very reasonable priced . I would re comment them to all.

November 28, 2016

These Chicken strips are a staple in our house. My kids prefer these over any brand. They are generous in size and the quantity in the box. We stock up when they go on sale.
    I highly recommend them.

November 28, 2016

Janes Pub Style Chicken Breast Strips ar a family favourite around here. With a bunch of hungry boys it's hard to keep them full and these strips are quick, healthy and keep their crunch. We love them for picnics in the summer and snack time year round. I always keep a box in my freezer.

November 28, 2016

When these go on sale for about 6.99- i stock up!!! my entire family loves them! they are easy to cook in the oven and the coating around the chicken is so flavourful you can eat them on their own!

October 06, 2016

One of the products that goes on sale often, and we usually keep them in the freezer. Very versatile, so you can whip up a last minute meal quickly. Made from real chicken, which is a must for me. The coating is very nice tasting, not too salty as so many others are. We usually take them out of the box, and put in Ziplock bags, cut out cooking instructions, and throw in the bag. We use them as is, as a salad protein, in wraps, and thanks to one of the chicks reviews will be cooking them in Buffalo sauce next.

October 04, 2016

Bonne lanière de poulet très bien assaisonné . Facile et très rapide à faire pour les moments quand nous avons moins de temps ! Bon format de la boite.