Janes Pub Style Chicken Breast Strips Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 145 in Frozen Entrees

March 15, 2017

Wow I was so exited about these strips but when I made them they were dry a flavourless. Very overpriced. Save your money these are not the premium strips they claim to be.

March 14, 2017

Janes Pub Style Chicken Breast Strips are so good and very tasty. I bought some and we had it for supper along with side dishes and what a great meal it was. The wonderful strips were so nice and tender and we all enjoyed our meal very much. I buy the Janes Pub Style Chicken Breast Strips often when they come on sale, I then jump at the occasion to stock up on them as they are so delicious.

February 24, 2017

These are on our grocery list every week. Juicy and delicious white meat with a crunchy outside. We love adding these to chicken ceasar salads. Flavourful and filling!

January 06, 2017

I bought these the other day while they were on sale at my local grocery store and they are delicious! I've bought this brand of chicken strips before and they never disappoint. Great taste and flavour. The breading get super crunchy if they are cooked in the oven and great for a quick snack or meal. I will be buying this product again.

January 06, 2017

Just as advertised, they really are like pub style chicken breast strips! They are definitely the closest chicken tenders to a deep fried variety you'd get at a restaurant but without all the greasy-ness! They are quick to bake and they save my family when were in a time pinch. Our favourite way to eat them is to chop them up and add them to a salad!

January 06, 2017

Best chicken strips!!!! They are so delicious, with plum sauce. We loaded up on these last night at a fab price. My husband likes to have them for football nights with buddies. Heat up in 20 minutes and you get a huge portion for the price.

January 05, 2017

The only chicken fingers our family uses. We absolutely love the real chicken in these products and have never really had an issue with them.. they cook up nicely!!

December 30, 2016

My family really like these. They ask for them often for dinner. Very flavorful just the right amount of seasoning and very reasonable priced . I would re comment them to all.

November 28, 2016

These Chicken strips are a staple in our house. My kids prefer these over any brand. They are generous in size and the quantity in the box. We stock up when they go on sale.
    I highly recommend them.

November 28, 2016

Janes Pub Style Chicken Breast Strips ar a family favourite around here. With a bunch of hungry boys it's hard to keep them full and these strips are quick, healthy and keep their crunch. We love them for picnics in the summer and snack time year round. I always keep a box in my freezer.