Janes Pub Style Chicken Burgers Reviews

Ranked #453 out of 2318 in Grocery

January 10, 2017

When I come home from work I like to have something quick and filling with a great flavor. I buy Jane's Pub Style Chicken Burgers. They are made from white meat which is a great taste and very meaty, it does not have a lot of breading so you can taste the chicken. I usually buy them when they are on sale and I will buy a couple of boxes and keep them in the freezer. The burgers have a lot of flavor and all you need is mayo and a bun! My family just loves them and they are so much better for you than going to McDonald's and having a deep fried McChicken.

September 04, 2016

You can always find these on sale for around $6.99 at major retailers, or SDM. Regular price is $12.99. They are a great meal when you have little time. They are ready in 20 minutes, and fill you up nicely. We use ours on a hamburger bun wth coleslaw, and some hot pepper rings.

March 05, 2016

These chicken burgers are very affordable, they usually come in boxes of 6,8 and 12,they have a nice flavor ,little bit of spice to the chicken ,nice crispy coating ,quick and convenient, ready in about 30 minutes. Jane's products are all good

February 11, 2016

Never buy any other brand!! So moist and great flavour! A little pricey when not on sale. Everyone in this house loves Janes pub style products! One box feeds our family of six easily.

January 05, 2016

Janes chicken burgers never disappoint at our house- they are full of flavour, always the best quality white meat, and the breading is not to thick or thin. They make for an easy meal and we are always satisfied with what we receive in the box, even though they can be quite pricey- but they go on sale all the time which makes them totally worth it! Definitely recommend janes chicken burgers, nuggets, and fingers.

June 13, 2015

I absolutely LOVE these. The portion size is perfect, not too big and not way too small. The flavoring is spot on and has a real pub taste to it.

It's a little pricey (hence why I didn't give it 5 stars) but when it's on sale, it's great.

June 02, 2015

I LOVE these chicken burgers, they taste SO good!!!

May 07, 2015

I like these and it doesn't have that processed taste compared to other cheaper brands. I like these even better when they are on sale! I like that it's real chicken and very easy to prepare; only takes 15-20 minutes.