Japonesque Precision Eyelash Curler

Japonesque Precision Eyelash Curler Reviews

1 review
Ranked #29 out of 31 in Eyelash Curler

March 10, 2009

This weekend I got the chance to try out the Japonesque Precision Lash Curler while I was assisting Ayami and I can tell you this tool is definitely top of my wish list now.

I like to curl the lashes when doing a makeup application but always find the standard curlers awkward to use and its not always easy to catch all the lashes depending on the models eye shape ect. With the Precision Curler that's not a problem.

I found that once I'd got the hang of handling the small stainless steel curler it was much easier to get into the root of the lashes and really open up the eyes. I also got much better results particularly when curling the outer corners than I did with the regular curler I was using before.

You can work along the lash line curling section by section to get an even curl throughout and with the rounded silicone pad you don't get a harsh line or bend but a smooth sweeping curl. Combined with the Lancome Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base I got the longest curliest lashes ever on each models I worked on!

What Japonesque Say...

"The JAPONESQUE® Precision Eyelash Curler is the expert choice for its superior lash curl and close-up definition. This must- have tool is designed to create dramatic curl exactly where desired, curl the entire lash line or just add lift to the outer corner of the eye. The innovative stainless-steel narrow cage helps target a specific section of lashes for a perfect eye brightening curl. The curler is softly cushioned with a contoured pad for added comfort and control. Includes six refill pads in convenient travel case."

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS