Jason apricot stick Deodorant
Amazing

Jason apricot stick Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #287 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

September 15, 2014

I love the Jason brand. LOVE IT. Quality, scent I'm not allergic to, and even a good quantity for my money since I love to get my monies worth!

The deodorant was not what I was expecting however. Mainly because I am a very busy mama and always on the go. I work full time at home and raise 4 kiddos. Bus stop run, errands, and managing a company leaves me needing something that will keep me feeling fresh all day. If you are looking for something to deodorize, and you require average protection, then this will be for you. If you are looking for super performance, this is not going to be your go-to deo stick. Sorry!

September 05, 2013

Decided to go for natural antipersiparent and picked up a Jason's Apricot stick deodorant from a local grocerry store. I'm disappointed. It requires to be applied several times during the day. Its paraben free, however I spent more on it then a regular deodrant and did not get satisfactory result.