JASON Natural Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #760 out of 935 in Shampoo

February 17, 2016

I was looking for a shampoo that did not have all the additives like the typical commercial shampoos. What i like about this brand is that it actually lathers. I don't mind the smell either. I find it cleans my hair as well as commercial brands.

August 12, 2015

The only thing that I liked was the smell. My hair, normally soft and not very greasy turned into a greasy frizzy mess after using this shampoo and conditioner. I stopped using them instantly and ended up giving them to my girlfriend who seemed to like it.

September 04, 2014

I tried this shampoo a few months ago and I found that although it lathers well and your hair looks nice after, the smell is really unfortunate. It smells almost like baby powder but more "natural", and it lingers in the bathroom for hours afterwards. The shampoo is good for the price and I like that it is free of harmful chemicals.

October 12, 2013

I was looking for a natural shampoo/conditioner that would work just as well as other products. This has become my staple brand. love the scent and it leaves my hair feeling amazing!!! Love that its natural and not harming my hair:)

June 17, 2013

I used to get an itchy scalp all the time and was told at one point that it's because of the buildup of fillers in cheap shampoos. I switched to expensive salon products, but my scalp would still get itchy. Then someone told me it might be the type of product and suggested trying an organic or natural product. I tried JASON shampoos and conditioners two years and love every type of the brand of shampoo and conditioners. I will never switch from using JASON - hair is gorgeous and shiny, healthy and no itchy scalp!

June 11, 2010

I love this shampoo and conditioner! I first tried it while on vacation in a very humid country and was dreading what my hair was going to look like. But using these products kept my hair moisturized and reduced the frizz BIGTIME! I love that these products are all natural and have a fresh scent! Now every time I use them it reminds me of that vaca!

This product was recommended to me from a friend and I have definitely been passing on the word!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted