Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick

Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 1014 in Lipstick

November 29, 2016

These are my first experiences with liquid lipsticks so i dont have anything to compare them too. i think that they have great staying power but you have to make sure that your application is even or they can apear strreaky. I purchased Androgeny and received Unicorn Blood as a gift. I love them both so much! Androgeny i find can appear different on people. It looks darker on me than in the tube, i am warm toned. A friend of mine also has it and it looks the same colour as in the tube on her, she is more cool toned. I wore unicorn blood on my wedding day, because i didnt want to worry about touch ups. The only thing that takes these down is greasy foods but thats to be expected. Being Canadian, these lipsticks are pretty expensive after taxes, shipping and exchange rates. The only reason why i dont own more colours.

October 26, 2016

Overall an average product. It got a ton of hype on youtube, but I find it overpriced for how thin-applying the formula is. The colours are nice, though I find they do appear differently on lips then on the website.

October 15, 2016

I love this liquid lip stick so much. It has a killer matte finish, it dries super quickly, it doesn't transfer and it stays on all day. I'm in love! I am definitely going to buy them all!!! I highly recommend this stuff to everyone!

October 12, 2016

Just purchased Jeffree Star's Unicorn Blood. It stays on all day and lasts even longer if placed in the fridge for a short while. This is worth the price and can only be purchased online. Jeffree Star is really progressive with his bold colours; blue, black, yellow, green.

September 26, 2016

This lipstick stays all day and doesn't budge! I found it easier to remove than some other "all day" liquid lipsticks, so that was a definite plus! I had to reapply after eating, but that it to be expected. No flaking, no fading!

September 15, 2016

I purchased redrum & celebrity skin via the US website. The shilling took a Iong time, but arrived nicely packaged and in great condition. The lipsticks are very pigmented and have great staying power. They are definitely a matte lipstick.

August 04, 2016

The formula for these liquid lipstick is amazing, they feel awesome on the lips, they are long lasting kiss proof. The colours are fantastic!!! I can not wait to get a few more colours!

August 04, 2016

Jeffree Star's liquid lipsticks are some of my favourite liquid lipsticks. They're fairly priced and SO pigmented. They're not streaky so they're easy to put on and last for HOURS. I find you can reapply and it won't get cakey. I love the range of colours as well!

July 18, 2016

Lipuid lipsticks have been all the rave for awhile now, so after hearing so many positive reviews about Jeffree Star Liquid Lipsticks I just had to check them out on my own. First off, I love how they are 100% vegan! Also, I absolutely love the colour range and there's something for everyone's taste in colours. The formula is not at all drying, and just like with any liquid lipstick, if you eat anything oil it will rub off a bit in the center but it's not a big deal. Love this!

June 28, 2016

Jeffree Star cosmetics really kills it on the liquid lipstick front. All the shades I have tried are very pigmented and easy to use, and do not cake up on my lips at all. Very unique shades, as well. The price is a little up there but you definitely get your bang for your buck with these products.