Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 1078 in Lipstick

January 31, 2017

By far the best liquid lipstick out.

It lasts literally all day with one application.

Flawless coverage with one pass and dries to a beautiful matte finish.

January 20, 2017

The colours available are absolutely amazing, however, i did need to apply this product twice, in the shade jawbreaker. the lipstick sunk into the cracks of my lips and i had to go over once more for a full coverage look. smells like rootbeer.

January 13, 2017

My absolute favourite liquid lipstick of all time! The formula of each individual lipstick is fantastic! It dries down fast and is super moisturizing, long lasting and super pigmented! I own almost every shade he has and the crazt colours he makes are super flattering and amazing!

November 29, 2016

These are my first experiences with liquid lipsticks so i dont have anything to compare them too. i think that they have great staying power but you have to make sure that your application is even or they can apear strreaky. I purchased Androgeny and received Unicorn Blood as a gift. I love them both so much! Androgeny i find can appear different on people. It looks darker on me than in the tube, i am warm toned. A friend of mine also has it and it looks the same colour as in the tube on her, she is more cool toned. I wore unicorn blood on my wedding day, because i didnt want to worry about touch ups. The only thing that takes these down is greasy foods but thats to be expected. Being Canadian, these lipsticks are pretty expensive after taxes, shipping and exchange rates. The only reason why i dont own more colours.

October 26, 2016

Overall an average product. It got a ton of hype on youtube, but I find it overpriced for how thin-applying the formula is. The colours are nice, though I find they do appear differently on lips then on the website.

October 15, 2016

I love this liquid lip stick so much. It has a killer matte finish, it dries super quickly, it doesn't transfer and it stays on all day. I'm in love! I am definitely going to buy them all!!! I highly recommend this stuff to everyone!

October 12, 2016

Just purchased Jeffree Star's Unicorn Blood. It stays on all day and lasts even longer if placed in the fridge for a short while. This is worth the price and can only be purchased online. Jeffree Star is really progressive with his bold colours; blue, black, yellow, green.

September 26, 2016

This lipstick stays all day and doesn't budge! I found it easier to remove than some other "all day" liquid lipsticks, so that was a definite plus! I had to reapply after eating, but that it to be expected. No flaking, no fading!

September 15, 2016

I purchased redrum & celebrity skin via the US website. The shilling took a Iong time, but arrived nicely packaged and in great condition. The lipsticks are very pigmented and have great staying power. They are definitely a matte lipstick.

August 04, 2016

The formula for these liquid lipstick is amazing, they feel awesome on the lips, they are long lasting kiss proof. The colours are fantastic!!! I can not wait to get a few more colours!