Jell-O Instant Pudding And Pie Filling - Chocolate - 5.9 Ounces
Good

Jell-O Instant Pudding And Pie Filling - Chocolate - 5.9 Ounces Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 737 in Chocolate

July 19, 2016

Rich creamy chocolate pudding for a great price. In a pinch I serve this with raspberries and a square of chocolate nestled at the top in a flute! People think I spent hours making. Jello is a great brand, we always have some on hand.

April 29, 2016

Jello is the quickest desert to make and is so affordable and easy storing. I love using this pudding in my baking and my most requested desert calls for chocolate and vanilla pudding which is called "sex in a pan". You can find this recipe on Pinterest or Google. Trust me this dessert will be a home run.

March 05, 2016

This is a great way to make a simple dessert that's quick and convenient for unexpected guests,you can make so many different desserts with this ,not just pie .Its pretty cheap and it taste delicious, so rich and creamy and the chocolate is decadent, so good

January 15, 2016

Great pudding, Jell-o puddings never fail me! Used this to mix with gelatin, mousse, cookie crumbs and fruits for a dessert and it was absolutely delicious.