JELL-O Mousse Temptations - Chocolate Indulgence

JELL-O Mousse Temptations - Chocolate Indulgence Reviews

Ranked #733 out of 797 in Chocolate

February 28, 2017

I love mousse but it's a decadent dessert. So I decided to try these and I've never looked back. It's a perfect little treat for after dinner or even as a snack in the afternoon. If I want to make it extra special I add some whipped cream to the top and it becomes a decadent dessert. Low in calories as well so that is an absolute great bonus

February 04, 2017

I purchased this product for a great price at Walmart all of my family members love the chocolate taste now every time it goes on sale I stock up on this delicious Mousse Temptations I would recommend this product to anyone

May 21, 2015

A delicious tasting mousse from Jello. I wish there were more containers in the product compared to the price. I like to put shaved white chocolate on top of this amazing dessert. It tastes awesome.

May 21, 2015

Tastes sinful without the calories! A decadent snack when you want a rich flavourful chocolate treat. An anytime snack that is light and fluffy. Just make sure to share with everyone. ;-)

May 21, 2015

Yum, I love these for a treat. They are so indulgent and the chocolate is so dark and has the most amazing flavour and texture. The perfect treat for a snack or a dessert.

August 12, 2014

I get the no sugar added one as a treat, love it. Light, fluffy, chocolately. A well named product. Great for lunches and snacks or just to unwind.

August 09, 2014

One of the best jello chocolate ever. A rich taste and very creamy.

June 21, 2014

Tout simplement un extrême délice à garder pour soi!

May 28, 2014

These are so delicious and are priced very well. I get a 6 pack at walmart for $2 and don't feel guilty after eating it. Very light.

October 18, 2013

Bon dessert, j aime la texture legere Et onctueuse Et surtout son gout chocolaté.