Jello Pudding Cups - Oreo

Jello Pudding Cups - Oreo Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 798 in Chocolate

March 29, 2017

If you like pudding then these are definitely a good product to choose. They are delicious and easy and quick to eat for a fun little dessert. Not too pricey!

January 11, 2017

Wow I just bought these at the new grocery store where I work. @Scolys Home Town Market. They are on sale for &1;.99. These @Jello Oreo Pudding Cups are so yummy. The combination of chocolate and the delicious cream filling of the Oreo is just so decadent. Very creamy and such a satisfying treat or dessert. You must try these. So Good.

January 11, 2017

In general I like these little snack cups of pudding. They are great for lunch or take with you in the car. I'm not a huge fan of Oreo cookies, but I did enjoy the flavour of this pudding. Would I make it my first choice? No, but I'm glad I tried them.

January 11, 2017

These are absolutely amazing. A definite favourite in our house. Has just the right amount is sweetness. They never seem to last very long in this house.

August 09, 2016

Oh my goodness there is a new flavour JELLO PUDDING CUP and its OREO. It is so delicious and smooth and comes in a 6 pack ( becareful as you might want to eat all 6!)

Its chocolate layer, white layer then chocolate layer.

MMMM