Jelly Belly Candy Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 180 in Candy

October 23, 2016

Jelly Belly are premium jelly beans because of the wide variety of flavours. The beans are pretty small, but pack a lot of taste. Pear is my fave followed by marshmallow and peach. The bad thing about the mixed bag is that you occasionally get that horrid hot cinnamon bean mixed into one of the good ones and it ruins the taste. I wish they could pull the cinnamon out. Or Make a bag of just pear.

February 25, 2016

I love these jelly belly beans. And my kids and hubby love them too. Last week I purchased the value size pack from Costco for 12.99$ it included 44 flavors. These jell beans by far are the best tasting flavors and texture that I have come across. 100% completely happy with this purchase. I recommend this product.

February 11, 2016

I'm defiantly a candy person and these I enjoyed so much. I love these jelly beans because they are not big and bulky like regular jelly beans and also because they're are so many different flavours in this bag, such a variety!

January 31, 2016

For jelly beans, these were delicious and true to the flavour of the item that the company would try to emulate, whether it was watermelon or toasted marshmallow (for better or worse.) It is admirable that they have chosen to use actual juices and extracts whenever possible. They are pricer than most candies, but their quality stands out.

December 29, 2015

I'm the odd man out here, but I don't like these. They're too sweet.

December 29, 2015

The jelly beans are so flavourful... I don't have a favourite love the variety any time!

August 11, 2015

best jelly bean bent sold...so many flavours to be had!

August 07, 2015

Love all the different flavours! So creative. They also taste great, except for the ones that are meant to taste bad. They charge too much though!

June 15, 2015

They have to be the best jellybeans out there. I absolutely love them they're a little blast of flavour in your mouth. Everyone taste exactly as the flavour they're intended to taste like. I find them a bit costly but i guess it's the price of perfection. I highly recommend trying these if you haven't

June 15, 2015

These are great quality jelly beans, so many flavors to choose from and they are packed with flavor, by far these are my favorite jelly beans!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS