Jenga Game

Jenga Game Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 987 in Misc

August 02, 2016

Ayoye de revoir ce jeu me rappel de beaux souvenirs de mon enfance avec mes chums et ma famille à stresser à penser au moment ou ça va s'écrouler , à gager pour le fun à savoir qui va le faire tomber . des heures de plaisirs . Abordable et surtout durable ( car en bois ) un jeu qui peu se répéter et qui ne sera jamais pareil . Très hot comme jeu dans les fêtes de noel en famille .

May 27, 2016

This game is such a classic. I remember playing this as a kid and now we add our own rules to make it an adult game. So fun to try to make it as high as possible.

May 27, 2016

This used to be one of my favorite games as a kid! In my house, I think we had at least 3 different versions. The only problem was we kept losing the pieces. I was thinking of bringing this game back in my classroom, but this time adding math equations on the tiles, and the students need to solve it.

May 15, 2016

Played this game as a kid and still enjoy playing it today. This game is always better when playing with a bunch of us on game night. This game is a lot of fun but one must have a steady hand, otherwise the blocks fall down and then we yell "JENGA". Of course the more booze the less likely one will have the steady hand. A great classic game to be enjoyed by all ages.

March 28, 2016

Jenga is a fun game for all ages. I remember playing this with my grandparents as a kid.
And once I got a little older I learned the sociable version haha. Which of course turns this
clean game into a wild drinking game in now time. I don't think this game is going anywhere.
Still play this when we go camping.

March 28, 2016

This game is fairly cheap especially compared to other games I've purchased and it's super fun to play, frustrating at times but really fun overall. I've spent many hours playing this with my family defiantly one of our favorites.

March 28, 2016

This game is great for young kids and adults . I recently played it with a friend of mine ans we had a laugh playing it cause your trying not to knock them down.

June 16, 2015

This is such a fun, challenging and game of skill where you have fun stacking blocks to make a tower. You have to have a steady hand. Hours of fun on this classic game. Great for the whole family.

June 16, 2015

This is such a fun and classic game! You can play it for hours, and its always entertaining

June 15, 2015

this game is so fun to play that it always bring every player to laughter. love this game!

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS