Jergens BB Body Perfecting Body Cream Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 28, 2016

BB Body Perfecting cream will make your skin look absolutely fantastic. It gives you such a wonderful glow. I wish there was more of it in the bottle as it would be nice to use everywhere everyday.

June 28, 2016

I use it daily and feel so sexy after using it. It smells good and I notice my skin is very even and a nice color. It goes on very smooth, doesn't leave a color after that could rub off on your clothes. A good size bottle for the price. I have bought it about five times and will continue too as well.

February 25, 2016

Ive always loved the line of jergens but this blew me out of the water, it blured the fine lines on my body and left me with an abrushed look which i loved. The only thing i wish would be diffrent was the scent. Not a big fan of the scent but i can get past it and use the product.

February 12, 2016

I tried this on a lark when it was on sale one day. I can't believe how quickly and effectively it gets rid of dry skin! my skin is not only moisturized and supple, but dry patches disappeared. I was most impressed at the duration of the moisturizer. My skin stayed soft for hours! Usually I am reapplying within hours in the wintertime, but one application lasts me all day! Love this stuff!

February 11, 2016

Its a great cream for daily use but not really when you need more hydratation like in winter. The smell is really not attractive but its not disguting. Just ok. Im not really impressed. I think its a good think when you just need little hydratation.

February 08, 2016

While I am not sure if this really helps to perfect and blur out any imperfections, I love the scent of this product and the fact that it has a slight shimmer which helps to make your skin look a little more glowy and healthy. Although I am fair, I purchased the medium to dark product by mistake but I didn't notice any significant darkening of my skin.

January 13, 2016

hydratant,bonne odeur,pas cher,qualité.plusieurs formats et odeur disponible.

November 25, 2015

The body cream when I bought it came with the hand cream. it was a sweet combo deal considering the fact that it moisturizes my hands perfectly well. It's especially good for this harsh winter weather. dry skin/hand equals cracking nails all the time but no more because Jergens is got you covered. I would totally recommend the body and hand cream any day any time.

September 23, 2015

Bought the light and the medium /deep. I always wanted to try it and found it on sale! Just started using it so I can only review it based on that. I am really excited to try this product

July 10, 2015

I love this cream. I've been using it on my legs and it gives them a beautiful almost tanned look, just natural smoothness and prettiness. It's moisturizing and gets absorbed quickly and feels wonderful all day.