Jergens BB Body Perfecting Body Cream Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 25, 2017

The bb body cream was nice and thick so I didn't need to use much of it at a time and the smell is very pleasant. I loved the way it made my skin feel and look

January 16, 2017

I purchased this product because it was on sale without really realizing what it was.
    I applied this product to my legs after a shower. I was a bit surprised when I squirted it out of the bottle that it was the same color as my foundation. It seemed to blend into my skin just fine though, so I didn't think any more of it! I then rubbed it all over my arms. I was surprised to see that my skin was looking very even - kind of glowy all over and very consistent in color and texture. It really absorbed well, and quickly to boot! I was unpleasantly surprised at the end of the day to discover that I had brown marks all over my white clothing - this product is pigmented and the pigment can rub off onto your clothes! Beware! I did not like the smell - very strong and kind of chemical almost - but it faded away soon after the lotion absorbed into my skin.
    Overall, this is a great product for date night. It moisturizes well and does make your skin look better - glowier, more consistent, and just overall healthier. But because of the pigment factor I don't think it would be great for daily use - just those special occasions when you want to feel extra beautiful in your birthday suit!

January 09, 2017

La lotion a eu un effet sur quelques ride que j'avais depuis peu et elles ont disparu Wow effet rapide et durable quelle bonne lotion car il y en a tellement!!!

August 28, 2016

BB Body Perfecting cream will make your skin look absolutely fantastic. It gives you such a wonderful glow. I wish there was more of it in the bottle as it would be nice to use everywhere everyday.

June 28, 2016

I use it daily and feel so sexy after using it. It smells good and I notice my skin is very even and a nice color. It goes on very smooth, doesn't leave a color after that could rub off on your clothes. A good size bottle for the price. I have bought it about five times and will continue too as well.

February 25, 2016

Ive always loved the line of jergens but this blew me out of the water, it blured the fine lines on my body and left me with an abrushed look which i loved. The only thing i wish would be diffrent was the scent. Not a big fan of the scent but i can get past it and use the product.

February 12, 2016

I tried this on a lark when it was on sale one day. I can't believe how quickly and effectively it gets rid of dry skin! my skin is not only moisturized and supple, but dry patches disappeared. I was most impressed at the duration of the moisturizer. My skin stayed soft for hours! Usually I am reapplying within hours in the wintertime, but one application lasts me all day! Love this stuff!

February 11, 2016

Its a great cream for daily use but not really when you need more hydratation like in winter. The smell is really not attractive but its not disguting. Just ok. Im not really impressed. I think its a good think when you just need little hydratation.

February 08, 2016

While I am not sure if this really helps to perfect and blur out any imperfections, I love the scent of this product and the fact that it has a slight shimmer which helps to make your skin look a little more glowy and healthy. Although I am fair, I purchased the medium to dark product by mistake but I didn't notice any significant darkening of my skin.

January 13, 2016

hydratant,bonne odeur,pas cher,qualité.plusieurs formats et odeur disponible.