Jergens Extra Moisturizing Hand Wash

Jergens Extra Moisturizing Hand Wash Reviews

Ranked #287 out of 552 in Body Wash

February 05, 2016

My hands get very dry form washing them all the time. This was better than a regular soap at moisturizing my hands. But it is no miracle worker

February 05, 2016

Good hand wash ,keep my hand moisturized &"also clean & almost no scent or a little light scent which is good for me

December 30, 2015

Jergens Extra Moisturizing Hand Wash;

it works well
leaves hands clean and soft at the same time

your hands aren't left dry
they feel moisturized
also the wash cleans away dirt.

December 17, 2015

Again I have been a #Jergens fan for many years. #Jergens "Extra Moisturizing Hand Wash" works so will at sanitizing, cleaning and even moisturizes your hands. So it it not as harsh as many other hand soaps available in store. It has a pump making it very easy to dispense. After use your hand smell so clean and very soft. With the colder weather it is great to have a hand wash with extra moisturizing.

December 17, 2015

cleans great,hands smell fresh and feel soft and hydrated

December 17, 2015

This is the same as every other hand soap didn't notice anything special about this product I guess it's ok

December 10, 2015

Jergens extra moisturizing hand wash feels good on the hands. Hands feel clean and soft after.

April 12, 2015

There are thousands of hand washes available to use. Jergens Extra Moisturizing Hand Wash has to be in my top ten. It leaves my hands feeling so soft and hydrated. This is probably one of my most bought items. Not to mention that I can score this for a great price at the Dollar Tree!!! More bang for you buck literally!

September 04, 2014

I love the cherry almond scent of this hand wash. That in itself will keep me coming back for more but this leaves hand feeling really soft as well. You can find these a Dollar Tree right now, you can't beat that.

July 26, 2013

PROS: quick results
CONS: somewhat pricey
I buy this for my husband who's hands are very rough after work. Is amazing how in a matter of minutes moisturizes his hands and helps with the roughness.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products