Jergens Hydrating Coconut Lotion Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 1452 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 16, 2016

Jergens Hydrating Coconut Lotion has a mild, pleasing tropical fragrance that does not clash with your regular scent or cologne. It goes on well, easily absorbed, not leaving grease stains on the floor or furniture (if you use it on your feet or legs). I buy it on sale, so the price point can be very good. The pump works good, does not get clogged. It's a good everyday lotion for the summertime.

November 16, 2016

ONLY LOTION I BUY! It moisturizes for so long like all Jergens & is concentrated, so you only need a little. But this is my favorite! I love scented lotions but most are too over powering and to harsh for my sensitive skin, but this lotion doesn't irritate my eczema & has a gorgeous scent. LOVE it.

September 29, 2016

Love this! Very effective and it smells great. I have a problem with getting really dry skin and this seems to help a lot with my skin. Its a great price also which is always good. They have a wide variety of scents if coconut isn't your thing.

June 30, 2016

I love Jergens. I use this mixed with extra coconut oil on my feet and cuticles. It smells amazing, and handles the 1/4 coconut oil addition no problem. I also use it as it! It's awesome.

May 10, 2016

I admit, I go to this lotion because of it's intoxicating smell. I have skin sensitivities and can barely use any scented lotions, but Jergens Hydrating Coconut Lotion doesn't irritate my skin and makes my eyes roll back because of the heavenly smell. I use this the most on my legs after shaving and it doesn't leave a greasy residue, it just leaves me with soft, smooth legs.

April 27, 2016

Loved how this made my winter skin especially my hands they get so dry and chapped this product helped and the scent is wonderful would definitely recommend the product doesn't leave skin feeling greasy

March 30, 2016

Love the smell of coconuts in this product. found that it also leaves the skin soft and non-greasy like other creams. The amount of cream you get for the price is a good deal. Only need to use a little amount and it goes a long way.

March 17, 2016

I was not happy with this lotion. It feels sticky and leaves my skin feeling tacky. Not as good as other lotions. It was a good price but I wouldn't get it again if it was free!