Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin with Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 10 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

November 28, 2016

I absolutely love this product. I had a small sample sent to me last winter and I was completely hooked! Went out and bought 2 large bottles the next day! It moisturizers my skin so well! I have really dry, itchy skin in the winter and this improved it drastically. It's handy to just put it on in the shower, after you've turned the water off :). The coconut scent is beautiful also. I highly recommend this- and I have!

September 30, 2016

I have also tried this in the past and it's very easy to apply. not so sticky and heavy after application. The in shower lotion is a good thing to have on days that you are pressed for time but can't leave the house with dry skin. Good for winter time.

September 13, 2016

I was a little adamant when I first got a sample of this. To me, putting lotion on wet skin made no sense at all; and while it is counter intuitive, it actually works extremely well. It's moisturizing, it makes my skin insanely soft, and the scent is great! I have dry skin that gets worse when it's hot and dry or very cold (where I live), and this moisturizer is fabulous - sometimes I only have to use it once or twice a week when my skin dries out. I still have lotion, but if I ever have the chance I'll pick this over it!

September 08, 2016

I love how easy it is to apply. It's so convenient if you just keep it in the shower so you remember putting it on before stepping out of the shower. I use it on my whole body as the bottle only says arms and legs. Seems to help keep skin moist, but haven't seen much change is super dry spots like the knees and elbows.

September 07, 2016

At first I was like there is no way this product will work. Well I was for sure wrong. I love this stuff. The smell is amazing. If you love coconut oil this would be perfect for you.

August 30, 2016

I bought this lotion to help me with my dry, not so smooth skin. I like that I put this on while my skin is still wet from a bath. It soaks right into my skin without feeling greasy, and the fragrance is yummy!I will be using this lotion year round.

August 26, 2016

I tried Jergens Moisturizer For Wet Skin with Coconut Oil and it worked well enough. It has a great smell - smells of coconut. I'm not sure I would buy this again however because I rather use a cream than an oil, I felt the oil didn't really get full absorbed it to my skin.

August 23, 2016

To use this moisturizer is a pleasure. t applies more easily than regular lotion making JERGENS® Wet Skin™ Moisturizer very convenient. Also it distributes easily throughout my body in a seconds! I doubt any regular lotion could be applied that quickly! I Love the coconut scent, it is magnificent! Also I really like the feeling my skin obtained after I patted it dry - baby soft and so gentle. I admire the idea of spending less time for applying the lotion directly to wet skin, and I really was convinced in effectiveness of this moisturizer.

August 17, 2016

My sister picked this up for me in the US, I did not know they have this in Canada, the packaging is different. Love the smell of coconut. This is probably a good product but I always forget to use it on wet skin, I dry myself off then remember.

August 17, 2016

By far the best way to moisturize. Simply step out of the shower, while still wet and smooth on this Jergens Moisturizer. Pat any excess water off and you are done. Feel moisturized still the next day. Wonderful product. The Green Tea Oil variety is also wonderful, with a lovely scent. I highly recommend this product.