Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin with Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 11 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

February 05, 2017

I got a sample in the mail and recently found it a few weeks ago. I am a lazy person when it comes to moisturizing and it has been especially noticeable in the dry weather. I have been using it for several weeks and I think it is perfect for a light moisture barrier on your skin so it doesn’t get all painful and cracked. I bought the green tea version today for $5.98 at walmart, so relatively affordable. The coconut smell is not my favourite but its a good product.

February 05, 2017

I often forget to use lotion in the winter time and end up with dry itchy skin I keep this lotion right in the shower and use it every day I love the coconut smell and it takes care of the dry winter skin

January 18, 2017

I'm one of those people that hates waiting and this moisturizr has helped me cut down on wasted time. This moisturizer is meant to be applied to wet skin and absorbs really fast. Additionally it did not leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky. I got a sample of it in september and I purchased the full sized product and I'm totally in love with it.

January 18, 2017

I love products that make life a little easier for all of us. I have particularly dry skin and always hate having to moisturize as I do think it is a hassle. This product makes it easy as I simple apply it right when I get out of the shower on my wet skin. I do not have to worry about towel drying. I also prefer this particular one as I use coconut oil on a daily basis and it really does help with the dry winter skin.

January 16, 2017

This lotion is great for those who feel lazy to apply creams by the time they're all dried off. It supposedly absorbs when your body is most receptive to lotions - when you're wet. It spreads well with the help of the water. Once you pat dry, it leaves skin nice and smooth. Key thing is to make sure you pat dry. I left it to air dry once and that left my skin feeling sticky. Great smell too :)

January 16, 2017

J'adore ce produit, il me fait définitivement gagner du temps. Il laissé ma peau juste assez hydratée la majorité du temps (j'ai besoin d'un petit + lors de grands froids).

January 09, 2017

Cette creme pour peau mouillée de Jergens est tout simplement incroyable. Elle laisse ma peau douce et hydratée, fini la peau craquelée sur les jambes. J'utilise cette creme depuis 3 mois environ et je suis toujours satisfaite. Son odeur de noix de coco n'est pas trop forte je peux donc utiliser mon parfum comme à l'habitude. Surtout pratique l'hiver car la creme est déja appliquée quand on s'essuie.

January 07, 2017

I just purchased this lotion and it was my first time buying it . I used it while still in the shower and I was amazed at how well it went on while my skin was still wet . It's thinner than jergens regular lotions but I still find it does a good job .

January 06, 2017

I definitely liked the idea of wet lotion when I first heard about these but it was when I started using them that I realized that they do not work as intended. My skin did not feel moisturized

January 04, 2017

I have been using Jergens moisturizer for wet skin since one month. I love it. It's very easy to put and quick. Since I use it, my skin is softer. Ans the coconut smells so good. It really helps my skin to stay hydrated during the cold days of winter.