Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin with Green Tea Oil Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 11 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

February 25, 2017

J'ai bien aimé l'effet sur ma peau, on dirait la même sensation que la soie ou la kératine pour les cheveux. Il faut me battre avec ma fille pour l'utiliser. Elle est à l'âge où elle veut essayer les crème de maman

January 09, 2017

Thought this would save the whole moisturizing post shower routine, but this isn't the product for me. I found the lotion left my skin tacky and sticky, which did not feel "just showered" clean. The pump top worked well, and the fragrance was acceptable however Green Tea is sometimes competes with my perfume, so I couldn't use it when I was using perfume too. It sits in my cupboard now, I'll use it when I am low on lotion, but otherwise it's a no -repeat for me, far too sticky residue.

January 03, 2017

I had read years ago that skin absorbs moisturizer much better when it's still wet after taking a shower so I've always try to apply moisturizer as soon as I get out of the shower and have towelled off a little. This is one of the reasons this product caught my eye since it was made exactly for this purpose. I didn't think it would be much different than my previous routine, but boy was I wrong!

When you first apply the moisturizer, as per the instructions on the bottle, I didn't think or feel like it was going to be enough since the water left on your skin makes the consistency much lighter, almost like you were applying a gel lotion as opposed to a cream. Suread enough, it was more than enough. My skin felt more moisturized than when I used "normal" moisturizers, even from Jergens. I've used it over the last 2 months, and my skin is typically dry, but even more so during the fall and winter months, so this really exceeded my expectations.

I prefer the green tea scent over the coconut as I find it much lighter, fresh and natural smelling, but that's really just a personal preference. My only tip though is toops ensure your bathroom is nice and warm when you're applying this product because it can be little chilly while you wait for the product to soak in to your damp skin. :)

May 30, 2016

At first I was hesitant that this would actually work. But once I used this moisturizer, I was pleasantly surprised by how well it actually works! It is provides deep hydration and is super easy to apply. I will definitely repurchase.

April 21, 2016

Upon seeing an ad for this, I thought what a great idea. Bring moisturizer into the shower routine. On my next shopping day I picked up a bottle. First off I really was expecting that Jergens smell, like their lotions, but nope, it has it's own nice smell. I did as directed on the bottle. At first I thought maybe this isn't going to work! Applying it to wet legs didn't seem the greatest idea now. BUT after a week my skin really looks and feels great! I believe this product will eliminate a lot of my moisturizer purchases lol
    I have recommended this product to family and friends

April 20, 2016

i received this as a sample. its easy to apply, smoothes onto wet skin and distributes quickly and evenly. i find it does an amazing job at preventing dry skin especially on freshly shaved legs. does not feel greasy. perfect when looking for light moisturizing!

0.5/5

March 23, 2016

Received numerous samples from various places and finally used it a few weeks back. Does not do anything. Perhaps you need to air dry and not touch your skin at all, but ultimately it does not work. I still needed a good quality lotion to moisturize my skin. I don't think these trendy shower lotions are very effective. The best way is to towel dry and immediately after apply your lotion.

March 15, 2016

I love this in-shower cream. It's very similar to Nivea's but I like the smell more. I put it on everytime after a shower and then just pat dry, very simple and easy to use. It smells good (I prefer this one to the coconut one because it isn't so heavy, but if you like coconut go for it!) and is a light cream, doesn't make your skin feel sticky and gross after a shower. I also tried this because I hate the feeling of cream on my hands after my shower when I want to brush my hair, remove my makeup, etc. Most after-shower periods I would go without cream. But this in-shower cream has changed my life and I put it on daily! It's also great after shaving and I believe it makes your shaved legs last longer :)

March 09, 2016

Received this moisturizer as a sample. I really liked it. It smells great and was easy to apply.
    It left my skin feeling soft and helped with winter itch.

March 01, 2016

I loved the feeling of hydrating my skin while it was still wet. My skin felt really softer and I loved the scent!!
    Great qualité/price!!! I would defenitely recommande it!