Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin with Green Tea Oil Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 10 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

May 30, 2016

At first I was hesitant that this would actually work. But once I used this moisturizer, I was pleasantly surprised by how well it actually works! It is provides deep hydration and is super easy to apply. I will definitely repurchase.

April 21, 2016

Upon seeing an ad for this, I thought what a great idea. Bring moisturizer into the shower routine. On my next shopping day I picked up a bottle. First off I really was expecting that Jergens smell, like their lotions, but nope, it has it's own nice smell. I did as directed on the bottle. At first I thought maybe this isn't going to work! Applying it to wet legs didn't seem the greatest idea now. BUT after a week my skin really looks and feels great! I believe this product will eliminate a lot of my moisturizer purchases lol
I have recommended this product to family and friends

April 20, 2016

i received this as a sample. its easy to apply, smoothes onto wet skin and distributes quickly and evenly. i find it does an amazing job at preventing dry skin especially on freshly shaved legs. does not feel greasy. perfect when looking for light moisturizing!

0.5/5

March 23, 2016

Received numerous samples from various places and finally used it a few weeks back. Does not do anything. Perhaps you need to air dry and not touch your skin at all, but ultimately it does not work. I still needed a good quality lotion to moisturize my skin. I don't think these trendy shower lotions are very effective. The best way is to towel dry and immediately after apply your lotion.

March 15, 2016

I love this in-shower cream. It's very similar to Nivea's but I like the smell more. I put it on everytime after a shower and then just pat dry, very simple and easy to use. It smells good (I prefer this one to the coconut one because it isn't so heavy, but if you like coconut go for it!) and is a light cream, doesn't make your skin feel sticky and gross after a shower. I also tried this because I hate the feeling of cream on my hands after my shower when I want to brush my hair, remove my makeup, etc. Most after-shower periods I would go without cream. But this in-shower cream has changed my life and I put it on daily! It's also great after shaving and I believe it makes your shaved legs last longer :)

March 09, 2016

Received this moisturizer as a sample. I really liked it. It smells great and was easy to apply.
It left my skin feeling soft and helped with winter itch.

March 01, 2016

I loved the feeling of hydrating my skin while it was still wet. My skin felt really softer and I loved the scent!!
Great qualité/price!!! I would defenitely recommande it!

February 25, 2016

I hate moisturizing my skin, but the Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin is amazing! After I come out of the shower I put it on, rub it in and dab my skin with my towel to dry off and my skin feels soft, plump and moisturized. I use this product every time I have a shower or bath, amazing!!!

February 25, 2016

I received this as a trial sample. WOW. I have extremely dry and sensitive skin and in the winter it is much worse. I decided to give this a try and now I need to get some more ASAP. After the first use I was impressed. I usually need to reapply lotion throughout the day in the winter but this my skin so soft and moisturized all day and even into the next. The Green Tea Oil formula has a wonder scent also. Loving this new product.

February 21, 2016

Not sure I like the concept of using this as i'm not towel dry. In that case, I feel as if I should use baby oil instead, which has a greater outcome. With a slight dampness to the skin, I used it and it left a sticky yet cornstarchy feeling to my skin. It smells nice but not a go to moisturizer. i'll stick with their regular ones, which are effective.