Jergens Natural Glow Face Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #850 out of 1216 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Jergens Natural Glow Face Daily Moisturizer creates a healthy, summer glow all year long just by moisturizing. With essential moisturizers & a subtle skin darkening complex. Oil - free; Lightweight; Non - comedogenic. Moisturize into the glow. Designed specifically for medium/tan skin tones, Jergens natural glow Daily Face Moisturizer is the perfect match to Jergens natural glow Daily Body Moisturizer. Specially formulated for faces, it is a lightweight, non - greasy blend that delivers the optimum amount of naturally glowing color to even out and enrich the appearance of your skin. Visit jergens.com for more information

March 23, 2017

I buy this product online because I can't find it anywhere in store now (sadly) and I pay maybe double the original price but it's worth it! It's the only face cream that makes me look tanned without looking orange; it looks very natural! I only need to use it once and I can see a difference.

March 17, 2017

I have been using some form of this jergens self tanner for about a decade now. When I first started using it my friends assumed I had re-started my tanning booth obsession again, and couldn't believe it was an affordable drug store lotion.

With this particular facial lotion I have had no problems with any streaking on my jaw line or what not. My only complaint is that it does clog my pores and I tend to see white heads the next day after use. If I skip a day, no problems with my pores thereafter.

But in terms of providing my very pale skin with a healthy glow I am definitely satisfied. I 100 percent look healthier with some color and it always look very natural.

June 12, 2016

I bought this after having good results with their body 3 -day natural glow tanner, and I'm just as happy with this. I love when a product does what it says, and gives actual physical results. I was too timid to try the body product on my face, so I love that they made this version. It works just like the body one in that you apply it each day like lotion and each day you apply it it gets a little darker. So when the right shade is reached you can stop for a while, and b/c it's gradual you won't go too far dark on the first application. It is a lighter formula, as this one says you'll get noticeable results in 7 days while the body one was 3. And didn't cause my skin to break out or anything. The smell wasn't fab, it smells like a lot of other tanners smell in a way.

May 27, 2016

This product is probably my favourite from Jergens. I personally self tan but I don't tan my face because intend to break out. I use this product on my face to provide me with a nice colour that matches my body.

May 02, 2016

J'aime bien cette crème pour l'effet bronzant,après quelques jours j'avais un beau teint hâlé pas orange . Par contre , je n'apprécie pas l'odeur et j'ai due aretter de l'utiliser car ça me fesait plein de bouton au visage :( . c'est dommage car j'aimais bien le résultat sur le teint .

March 03, 2016

I bought Jergen's Natural Glow Face Daily Moisturizer to help give my face a nice bronze tanned skin tone. I liked the fact that it was slowly gradual, so you could stop using it as soon as you reached the desired colour you wanted.

February 08, 2016

I purchased this product to give me a nice natural looking tan for a wedding I was in and it lived up to it's name! I applied it 3 days prior and by the time the wedding rolled around, I looked like I just returned from the tropics! It went on smoothly, no streaking, no 'orange' tint and no stains on my clothing. I'd buy again!

June 21, 2014

It's a daily moisturizer AND gradually gives your face some colour. You don't have to sit out in the sun to get the sun kissed look.

June 17, 2014

Good price for over the counter self tanning product. Not a bad smell. Gives a nice colour quite quickly. Doesn't look orangey or fake. I use it during the day as it tends to be too greasy to wear overnight. Reapply to get more colour.

April 25, 2014

I use this daily before applying makeup. My skin is never dry or oily and this lotion adds just a touch of color. It has become hard to find in stores now and I will go out of my way to one specific store just to buy this.