Jergens Natural Glow Firming Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Moisturize into a firming glow. Jergens natural glow firming daily moisturizer gradually creates fabulous natural-looking color with a subtle skin darkening complex and is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite.

1.5/5

October 19, 2016

I thought this product looked good at first. I was applying every other day. One day i noticed my skin colour on my legs looked patchy. I realized it was from this product so i stopped using it.

October 14, 2016

My mom used to wear this all through my childhood and I used to always sneak it from her because I loved how is made me 'sparkly'. I think this is a great alternative to a tan cream or spray on tan if you want to give yourself a great summer glow! I think it really makes your legs shine in the sunlight and has the perfect amount of shimmer without being obnoxiously glittery.

October 14, 2016

J'ai aimé la jolie couleur que le produit procure à mes jambes blanches durant l'hiver. s'applique facilement, odeur neutre , ordinaire sans plus par contre.

October 14, 2016

I feel like the new formula is a bit thicker than I like, so you must take care to rub it in well (not just up and down) to avoid streaking. I also found that using an old towel to buff your elbows and knees helped to prevent them from becoming too dark. The colour was nice, and I had many compliments on my 'tan'. The scent is good, not too overpowering.

September 26, 2016

Used the medium to tan version as I am biracial and already fairly tanned. Went on very very streaky and I felt orange. The smell is overwhelming and I can't stress enough that you should wash your hands VIGOROUSLY after use. There are better versions of the same product in this price range that do not have so many negative attributes.

September 23, 2016

I really love how easy and smooth it goes on. It gives your skin a wonderful tan look when you don't want to sit in the sun, plus leaves your skin soft and hydrated. The cost is very reasonable and you don't use a lot so it lasts. It has a nice fragrance but you must remember to wash your hands or your hands will have the colour on it too !

September 23, 2016

I love this moisturizer! I use this continuously throughout the summer and winter to keep my skin looking naturally tan. It gives your skin a very natural looking tan gradually, without making you look orange or leaving the "streaky" marks that some other brands I have tried. The scent is also very nice, nothing like your typical self-tanner. As far as the firming aspect I'm not sure I have noticed any huge changes but I know there is no such thing as a miracle cream and love this product regardless!

July 19, 2016

J'adore cet autobronzant. J'ai utilisé plusieurs autobronzants et c'est de loin mon préféré selon la qualité et le prix de celui-ci..En effet, ma peau est hydraté et après quelques jours, je peux apercevoir un teint bronzé. Cependant, la couleur peut être longue avant d'apparaître et la crème est tellement épaisse qu'elle peut être compliquée à appliquer.. Sinon, rien à dire sur cet excellent produit Jergens.

July 04, 2016

I have mixed feeling on this. As a moisturizer it's actually pretty good. While I don't love the scent, it doesn't smell bad. As a self tanner it's definitely very gradual. I'll usually use it in the morning and then at night if I need faster results. It doesn't streak, and goes on really smoothly. And indoors it looks pretty decent. Outdoors though, in full daylight you can definitely see a bit of orange. I first used it on my legs in the spring when they were super white and the orange was more noticeable then. When I had built a bit of natural colour, the orange wasn't as obvious. For the price it's pretty decent.

June 28, 2016

I really like the soft healthy glow this cream gives my skin but I haven't ever noticed my skin getting firmer. So I can definitely say it gives a nice healthy tanned look.