Jergens Natural Glow & Protect Daily Moisturizer with SPF
Good

Jergens Natural Glow & Protect Daily Moisturizer with SPF Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 356 in Sun Protection

July 19, 2015

Great to use in the Winter. Adds some color to my pale face.

March 26, 2015

My body is always a darker complexion than my face. This cream really helps even it out.

January 27, 2015

just gives a slight glow with lots of moisturizer

July 11, 2014

Gradual colour build up, not orange or streaky at all. And it's great to have the SPF in there too - it's a two in one.

June 11, 2014

Didn't find it's greasy! Being fair skin I Expected to wake up a streaky mess so I only applied to my legs but to my surprise I was brown and even.

April 19, 2014

Wow!!! I received this product from a friend. I applied it on my legs and noticed a huge difference with just one application!! Works well and does not turn you orange! Only a natural tan colour!! Highly recommend!

June 12, 2013

Jergens natural glow & protect is a daily moisturizer with SPF 20 that gradually creates natural-looking color.
    I tried light to medium and it was perfect for my light complexion.

August 02, 2012

I sampled this product from www.jergens.com I recieved the natural glow & PROTECT. It came in a 2 FL OZ (59mL) tube. IT is a daily moisturizer that gradually creates natural-looking color. Also with sun protection of spf 20. You can try light to medium or medium to tan skin tones. My review is pretty funny. My 10 yr old son was going through the mail looking for some kind of toy or what have you and he opens the box and the tube of the moisturzer. He puts is all over his face. Mind you he has two older teenage sisters. Well nothing appeared on day one. On day one he went fishng and we visited Lake MI. Day two he wakes up with this nice glow. We were all like yup he got some sun. He is fair skinned. He didnt burn. So apparently the spf works. Not only was there no streaks or spots it reisted all the water he was in! THis is with one appllication! He was tan and not orange also. I got to say im impressed. Now i just need a hideaway box for my mail.