Jergens Natural Glow Self Tanning Lotion Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 136 in Self-Tanner

March 15, 2017

I am quite fair so a sunless tanner is pretty helpful when it comes to getting ready for summer. I have tried several store brands before but they just are not comparable to this Jergens one. The smell is AMAZING! I have the +Nourish Daily Moisture version and it really is very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling soft. It absorbs well and does not streak! Its subtle but my husband asked me if I was tanning so it's definitely working! I am conscious of washing my hands after and have noticed no discolouration. I don't use it everyday, and a bottle will last me a whole spring/ summer. I'll definitely be buying this again (next year!).

July 28, 2016

Love this self tanner. Noticed within a few days. My legs usually don't get tanned but now they are. Love this stuff. I even recommend to my mother that doesn't tan. I will for sure buy this product again.

June 27, 2016

This lotion is a great daily gradual self tanner. I use this in between using the tanning mousse and it helps extend my tan. Also, I have used alone and probably will only use this during the winter but for summer months I like to be darker then this product alone gives me.

March 21, 2016

I like this product for the affordability and quality. It doesn't make me look orange gives me a nice natural glow after only one day and can keep applying daily to achieve a darker result. It blends nicely doesn't streak.

October 23, 2015

I got it in the shade fair to medium, it took about 2 days for me to get the colour that it said and that I was looking for☺️ This was the first self tanner that I used, and it was very easy. As long as you don't miss any spots or apply it unevenly, you won't see any blotches

August 05, 2014

This is my summertime holy grail product. It doesn't leave streaks, and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Creates a flawless gradual tan after a few applications and I've repurchased this product for 5 years now. Also, it has a really nice fragrance to it.

April 23, 2014

I have tried many self tanners over the years spending way too much money on lotions that turned me orange. I have finally found this one...it does what it says if you follow the directions you will have amazing results and no orange look. Best part being it is inexpensive and doesnt streak.