Jergens Original Scent Cherry-Almond Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #881 out of 1461 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 30, 2015

The smell of this lotion is pretty great. It doesn't over power and it moisturizes without leaving a greasy feeling. I have always loved this lotion.

June 15, 2014

Absolutely love the smell of this lotion. Use it everyday. Works well to keep my skin moisturized and soft.

June 13, 2014

For every day usage. Hard to find but worth the search. Runs about 5 at walmart and oh so worth it.

April 20, 2013

The original scent is the BEST. Love this lotion, inexpensive, and great in general.

December 07, 2012

Smells very nice and does a good job of keeping my skin hydrated.

August 27, 2012

another bodylotion i have home and tried.
    it's a little thicker body lotion(not milky) ... it moisturizes my skin very well and for a long time. i like the smell at first(almond/cherry) but as soon i rub it on my skin it smells a little soapy for me what i don't like.
    hydration/moisturizing is really great,also it doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling or look. only thing i don't like(maybe it's just me) is the soapy smell as soon i massage it on my skin.

January 10, 2012

I'm constantly on the hunt for a good body moisturizer for whatever my skin needs are at the time. I had tried Jergens Moisturizer before but not Cherry-Almond Scent, and it was only the scent that I didn't like from my previous experience. It's been a match made in heaven now for a few years, I won't hesitate to say now it's my secret (now exposed) body moisturizer.

I also notice my guests love to use it to and smell their hands when I leave it out! It smells so good ;)