Jergens Overnight Fix Nightly Restoring Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #878 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Works with your body's natural restorative process for revived-looking skin. Made with a rich blend of antioxidant vitamins and pure evening primrose extract, Jergens® Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer repairs a week's worth of damage in one night, for visibly smoother skin the next morning. Dermatologist tested, contains evening primrose, jasmine and black currant extracts. Use Jergens® Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer with Jergens® Ultra Healing® Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer for 3x smoother, softer skin. More information at jergens.com

June 15, 2014

Totally love this stuff! I have finally found my go to cream! I have tried so many other creams with promises of hydration. My sister suggested this as I was disappointed with another brand and I was astounded at the results! It felt like years of slathering oil on my skin are now over because of this cream! I Just wish I could buy it in clubpack sizes for less.. Someone get on that stat!!

September 14, 2013

I bought this product to try and it really work for me.It is such an amazing product. I love the smoothness that i feel in the morning especially on my face.

June 26, 2013

I had tried Jergens normal moisturizer before, kind of interested in trying Jergens overnight fix moisturizer.
It was the right richness, not too oily but was just right to moistrize enough. Also, I think it was good deal for the price.

June 26, 2013

I bought this because it was on sale and I am so happy I did! A little goes a long way. Put it on before bed and wake up to smooth, soft skin. I love it on my feet but it's wonderful all over. Doesn't take long to sink into your skin. Has a slight scent but not overpowering.

January 06, 2012

this product did not really work for me.after applying it my skin stil felt tight/dry.i eventualy had to use the baby oil. i have pretty dry skin

December 13, 2011

I am always looking for the perfect body cream, particularly in the winter. I have been using this cream at bedtime about three times a week at bedtime and I am finding it is doing a really good job of moisturizing my body. It is probably the least expensive cream I have tried and I think it is the best body cream I have every tried! I have only been using it for two weeks and it has not been very cold yet so I will try to remember to update this review in March.
So far it is amazing!

October 28, 2011

I received this moisturizer to review after attending their Overnight Fix Event (which you can read about in the forums!). It promises some heavy duty stuff- it is supposed to alleviate a week's worth of dryness overnight for visibly smoother skin. WOW! But does it work?

I admit I have been pretty lax on my moisturizing lately. But when I get to work, I slather on a layer of Jergens Overnight Fix and it's instantly hydrating for my skin. The moisturizing lasts a long time too. This lotion is called overnight for a reason though- it is meant to be used overnight because it tends to be greasy and very heavy. It leaves a thin film on your skin which is a bit uncomfortable for the daytime. During night though- this is a great product. Basically all you'd have to do to moisturize is use this product at night every other day and you'd be set!

I am not in love with the smell to be honest, it is heavy on primrose which isn't my favourite but it isn't bad- just not for me.

All in all- a good addition to your night time routine- especially for cold weather!