Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 20, 2016

Very smooth on my skin. Leaves a sheen with a light pleasant scent. The HYDRALUCENCE Blend with pure African Shea Butter deeply conditions my dry dull skin. I will purchase this product again.

May 26, 2016

I find this product on sale quite often, which makes it very affordable. I love the scent, with just a hint of Shea butter, and I find the scent lightly lingers for awhile, but not long enough to be overpowering. The scent actually reminds me of summer :-) The lotion applies easily and absorbs quickly, and I can feel the difference in my skin almost immediately. It's not greasy or oily like some other lotions. I try to use it every day, but if I get lazy and miss a day, I can tell the difference the next day as my skin feels drier already.

March 23, 2016

Very poor quality for something claiming to have shea butter. Disappointed when I bought this and slathered it on my legs and they felt dry right after. I think if it was PURE shea butter I'd be far more impressed, but this didn't last long and I think would be better off using something else.

March 09, 2016

Love love love my jergens ! I've used alot of different moisturizers but this one is by far my favorite go to lotion everyday ! I'd definitely recommend this product to my friends

March 09, 2016

I have probably tried every moisturizer out there, this is by far my fave!! I use it every day. It gives your skin a luminous glow and it's dries nicely and never sticky.I think this is going to be a favorite from now on. i can't say enough nice things about it, it's just a great lucious moisturizer!!!!

March 08, 2016

Beaux rapport qualité prix ,hydratante sans rester avec les mains graisseuse,pas d'odeur quoique une légère odeur serait parfait .Bon produit vous ne serez pas déçu

March 04, 2016

This is the only lotion i use for my body. It so moisturizing and I love the scent. The price point is really good when you catch it on sale and you can find it anywhere.

February 18, 2016

I got a coupon in the mail to try this product for free and I absolutely fell in love with it it doesn't leave your skin super greasy which is fantastic and I love this product and would recommend it to a friend it smells really good and it leaves your skin soft

February 18, 2016

great smell, reasonable price. not greasy, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin moisturized for a long time. the smell isn't overwhelming and isn't super strong

February 12, 2016

I got a coupon to try this item for free and I fell in love with it my skin has been so dry and nothing i was using was working i gave this product a try and by by dry skin i did end up going out buying it. What a great moisturizer lotion.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted