Jergens Soothing Aloe Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 1453 in Body Lotions & Creams

December 29, 2016

I find that if i dont apply baby oil on after i apply the lotion, my skin has an itchy feel to it. Used in combination with my equate hypoallergenic baby oil, my skin is baby smooth and moist.

March 26, 2016

This stuff smells amazing, it's light and not overpowering. It's definitely soothing, especially great for after spending a day in the sun. It's goes on pretty thick but gets absorbed nicely and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling.

March 08, 2016

so I was never a body lotion person! but I noticed working longer hours my skin gets sweaty and irritated so I bought this and the feeling of relief felt so good on the skin!

February 06, 2016

I love this moisturizer. I have very easily irritated skin that breaks out into random rashes. If I apply this moisturizer when my skin gets irritated it helps sooth and reduce the itchiness. I would recommend everyone to try this product!!

December 13, 2015

This moisturizer is awesome! It has a nice mild, fresh scent. It is perfect in the summer when I spend a bit too much time in the sun. I always like it on my legs after I shave. In the winter shaving will irritate my skin sometimes and the aloe helps relieve this irritation.

December 10, 2015

I got a coupon to try this item free. It has a great smell and works like a charm my skin is so much more smoother and not a lot of perfume in it which is a plus for me since I do have sensitive skin. Your skin feels awake after putting it on.

December 10, 2015

I love this moisturizer. I got a free coupon from save a loonie on facebook and tried it for the first time. Its great, non greasy and love the smell. Moisturizes all day! I would recommend this product. I would love to try different scents as well.

Updated On: December 10, 2015

This is available to buy at most stores Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart and everywhere online.

November 30, 2015

Very nice moisturizer. I think i have all the ones from series. I like the smell and i feel it absorbs pretty quickly. Doesnt coast too much and goes on sale pretty often.

1.5/5

November 30, 2015

I was not a fan of this lotion. Found it very greasy and had a strong smell that was not very nice

November 30, 2015

Absorbs quickly, skin was soft and smooth. The scent starts out strong, but shortly after moisturizer is applied it lightens. I bought the 775 mL. Was on sale at shoppers drug mart for $5.99 (reg. $11.99) I had a dollar off coupon and it came with a bonus hand cream.