Jergens Soothing Aloe Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 26, 2016

This stuff smells amazing, it's light and not overpowering. It's definitely soothing, especially great for after spending a day in the sun. It's goes on pretty thick but gets absorbed nicely and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling.

March 08, 2016

so I was never a body lotion person! but I noticed working longer hours my skin gets sweaty and irritated so I bought this and the feeling of relief felt so good on the skin!

February 06, 2016

I love this moisturizer. I have very easily irritated skin that breaks out into random rashes. If I apply this moisturizer when my skin gets irritated it helps sooth and reduce the itchiness. I would recommend everyone to try this product!!

December 13, 2015

This moisturizer is awesome! It has a nice mild, fresh scent. It is perfect in the summer when I spend a bit too much time in the sun. I always like it on my legs after I shave. In the winter shaving will irritate my skin sometimes and the aloe helps relieve this irritation.

December 10, 2015

I got a coupon to try this item free. It has a great smell and works like a charm my skin is so much more smoother and not a lot of perfume in it which is a plus for me since I do have sensitive skin. Your skin feels awake after putting it on.

December 10, 2015

I love this moisturizer. I got a free coupon from save a loonie on facebook and tried it for the first time. Its great, non greasy and love the smell. Moisturizes all day! I would recommend this product. I would love to try different scents as well.

Updated On: December 10, 2015

This is available to buy at most stores Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart and everywhere online.

November 30, 2015

Very nice moisturizer. I think i have all the ones from series. I like the smell and i feel it absorbs pretty quickly. Doesnt coast too much and goes on sale pretty often.

1.5/5

November 30, 2015

I was not a fan of this lotion. Found it very greasy and had a strong smell that was not very nice

November 30, 2015

Absorbs quickly, skin was soft and smooth. The scent starts out strong, but shortly after moisturizer is applied it lightens. I bought the 775 mL. Was on sale at shoppers drug mart for $5.99 (reg. $11.99) I had a dollar off coupon and it came with a bonus hand cream.

October 08, 2015

Jergens Soothing Aloe Moisturizer;

I did not like the aloe moisturizer.

I am a big fan of the shea butter by Jergens, and decided to try the aloe because of the health benefits of aloe.

I wasn't impressed....skin felt not absorbed fully the moisturizer.
The aloe had no additioanl benefits (plus how much pure aloe is there really in the cream?)

The scent was too strong