Jergens Ultra Care Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 31, 2016

such a great product. It smells amazing, absorbs right into my skin and leaves it smooth and smelling great forever! very inexpensive for the quality too

March 31, 2016

We have this at work and everyone loves it. It really moisturizes well and keeps your hands nice and soft. I also like their other products and the price is very good.

March 31, 2016

I bought this because I have dry skin ans I use this everyday. It's great I also have sensitive skin and with this being scent free it was great for me.

March 31, 2016

Purchased this because it is fragrance free and this is what is required for my work. it works well which is why i will continue to buy it. the ultra care truly is that and i use it everyday. I keep it on my desk and have found more and more people have started using it. the cost is reasonable and the product works well so i will continue to buy it.

March 01, 2016

I love putting this on after my bath, one of many but never the less a favourite. It's a nice clean smell that doesn't leave that ouily feeling afterwards.

February 13, 2016

Really great on dry skin! Effective, smell really good, easy to use, penetrate easily in the skin, good quality/price. It act fast on my ultra dry skin and i'm happy of it so bad!

February 09, 2016

This lotion really helped me soften my skin which is really very dry it smooths out my hands and body only after two applications a day ,I really recommend it for people having dry to ulta dry skin because it acts fast.

February 05, 2016

Jergens lotion is THE best basic body lotion out there to me. It has a great smell and is just the right consistency that it doesn't leave you oily.

January 28, 2016

This is a very thick lotion that my dry skin needs! As I said it is very thick and takes some time to rub in but it is very hydrating to my legs and arms. The only place I don't like to use it on (except before bed) is my hands because I find when you wash them you can feel a slick coat of the lotion as if it hasn't sunk into my skin. It is fine before bed and keeps my skin very soft. Some people will not like the sticky feel but once it is rubbed in the lotion really does hydrate dry skin. Although it is more work than some lotions it does stop my itchy skin from driving me crazy! I tried the fragrance free version.

January 26, 2016

Received a Coupon for a free bottle of Ultra Care Body Lotion from Jergens this lotion lets your skin feeling so soft I use it everyday all over my body and I also love the scent of this lotion

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!