Jergens Ultra Care Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #405 out of 1525 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 26, 2017

I bought this product after repeated outbreaks of very dry skin. I was amazed at its immediate soothing effect. It has a gentle, subtle fragrance that reminds the user that it is working in the background. It isn't even necessary to reapply after washing, as the ingredients do such a terrific job. I bought the 775 ml size, and I will be using it for a long time before replacing my spent bottle.

February 17, 2017

Jergen's is great, regardless of what they make/
    WHen this product first came out Jergens was mailing out coupons to pick up
    a full size bottle of this product I was one of the lucky ones to recieve this and
    absolutely loved it, the fact I didn't have to buy the first bottle was even better!

February 17, 2017

I Bought the Jergens Ultra Care moisturizer on sale and was so happy with the results. My flaky dry skin was gone after two uses and my skin was so soft!

April 06, 2016

Jergens can be more expensive than your average body lotion, but I purchased this as a special point-of-purchase promotion and given the price I paid, it was definitely worth it. My son has terribly dry skin, but I can tell still the next day when we've used this after baths - it doesn't irritate his skin and it's super soft. It feels wonderful on your hands as well - it's rich without being overly sticky and feeling like you can't touch anything for an hour like some other effective but inconvenient lotions. I'd get it again.

January 21, 2016

I had a chance to try this product for free. The product is better than I expected. It's not that greasy and it absorbs well into the skin. My skin felt soft again! I had the no perfume one but there are many other options out there.

October 24, 2015

I think I have finally found my Body Moisturizer. I used it this morning for the first time and O.M.G. my skin feels so soft. It is not sticky and absorbed well into my skin. This formula contains Vitamins,C,E and B5. If you have mature dry skin you need to try this product. Look for HYDRALUCENCE blend.

August 24, 2015

This is a great moisturizer. It smells good and works very well as a moisturizer. It is also very reasonably priced.

March 08, 2015

This does a good job at helping with my dry skin in the winter. I like using it when I am wearing perfume so the scents don't compete with one another, like using a scented moisturizer

January 13, 2015

This is a lotion my mom has used pretty much her whole life. She has very VERY sensitive skin and this doesnt break her out in a rash. That was enough for me to try it. I think it works really well for super dry cracked lookig skin. I use it after i shave my legs and leaves them so soft that i cant stop feeling them all day!

January 13, 2015

i really like this jergens moisturizer, its really nice and clean feel. and the smell is good too

leFyfe added a new review for
    Tangle Jr. Fidget Toy

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Diy Masks

Lululemon or Sportchek?

favourite online stores

Aritzia - Did you know?

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Chunky Heels

Kgrant added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry