Jergens Ultra Care Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #423 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 06, 2016

Jergens can be more expensive than your average body lotion, but I purchased this as a special point-of-purchase promotion and given the price I paid, it was definitely worth it. My son has terribly dry skin, but I can tell still the next day when we've used this after baths - it doesn't irritate his skin and it's super soft. It feels wonderful on your hands as well - it's rich without being overly sticky and feeling like you can't touch anything for an hour like some other effective but inconvenient lotions. I'd get it again.

January 21, 2016

I had a chance to try this product for free. The product is better than I expected. It's not that greasy and it absorbs well into the skin. My skin felt soft again! I had the no perfume one but there are many other options out there.

October 24, 2015

I think I have finally found my Body Moisturizer. I used it this morning for the first time and O.M.G. my skin feels so soft. It is not sticky and absorbed well into my skin. This formula contains Vitamins,C,E and B5. If you have mature dry skin you need to try this product. Look for HYDRALUCENCE blend.

August 24, 2015

This is a great moisturizer. It smells good and works very well as a moisturizer. It is also very reasonably priced.

March 08, 2015

This does a good job at helping with my dry skin in the winter. I like using it when I am wearing perfume so the scents don't compete with one another, like using a scented moisturizer

January 13, 2015

This is a lotion my mom has used pretty much her whole life. She has very VERY sensitive skin and this doesnt break her out in a rash. That was enough for me to try it. I think it works really well for super dry cracked lookig skin. I use it after i shave my legs and leaves them so soft that i cant stop feeling them all day!

January 13, 2015

i really like this jergens moisturizer, its really nice and clean feel. and the smell is good too

January 13, 2015

A found this bottle at Dollarama for $3, I thought I can't go wrong. But even though it says it's for dry skin, I felt like it didn't improve my dry skin good enough. The lotion is too watery to my liking, and I will not buy this again.

April 18, 2014

Soaks in well and hands feel smooth and great (not greasy) and lasts for a long time.

February 17, 2014

This lotion is the very best for dry skin. I had tried numerous brands of moisturizer to deal with eczema on my hands and elbows. Nothing worked to clear it up except Jergens. I stock up when it goes on sale and use it to keep my whole body dry-skin free.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic