Jergens Ultra Care Lotion Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 1527 in Body Lotions & Creams

Irresistibly soft, invitingly smooth skin is in the palm of your hands. Let the nourishing formula of Jergens Ultra Care Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer take even your roughest spots - heels, elbows and knees - from a state of extreme dryness to a state of lasting softness. This fast absorbing body lotion goes deep beneath skin’s surface to lock in moisture for 24 hours of relief. With continued use, it actually triples skin’s moisture content, healing dryness at the source to prevent its unwelcome return.

March 27, 2017

This lotion Jergens Ultra care Extra Dry Skin..relieves dryness as soon as you put it on your hands, legs or where ever on your body. You get l that instant moisture feeling like you just took your hands out of water.

September 17, 2016

Yes I totally Dig it !!! Jergens ultra care works wonders on my dry skin , I get dry skin on my legs snd ankles and this moisterizer is fantastic it helps sooth my skin and Heals the dryness it's great and has a very light scent .

June 01, 2016

Jergens is a great lotion. Have used it for years. I love the Ultra Care as it makes my skin feel smooth and silky and not greasy as some lotions do. The last time I bought I was able to buy a package of two bottles for the price of one. It was a great deal.

April 20, 2016

I garden and the dirt dries out my hands so this is kept close at hand and it remoisture my hands in an instant. I absolutely love this stuff and always recommend it to others, i even use it at work

April 07, 2016

This is another one of my favorite to use in the winter time keeps me moisturize all day long, and they smell really really good whenever you do go until I find myself stocking up

March 17, 2016

Grew up seen my mother use Jergens. My mother had silky soft skin. I introduce my teenage daughter to Jergens she love the way it made her skin feels. I have tried other lotionS nothing works for me like Jergens

March 16, 2016

I love this cream. It has been very effective in keeping my skin moist. I love the thickness of it. I love the scent. It goes onto my skin very easily and keeps it feeling soft all day.

February 24, 2016

This is a good lotion , it's very inexpensive and has good moisturising properties to it. The only downfall for me the drying time is long and sometimes it can get sticky.

February 19, 2016

I found this lotion is great as i have extremely dry skin and this works great. Its nice to be able to choice scented or unscented. As i am sensitive to perfumed lotions.

January 10, 2016

I had a coupon to try this product for free, which I did. I was not impressed at all. Found product too thick, took time to absorb. Preferred my regular product. The only good thing it was fragrance free.