Jergens Vitamin E Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 23, 2016

J'ai tellement aimer cette lotion pour la peau . La peau est lisse sent tres bonne et rafraîchissante . Excellente lotion à essayer et à racheter sans aucuns doute . Excellente qualité prix , abordable . Je la recommande fortement .

September 23, 2016

This is a very good moisturizer. i only tried it because of the Vitamin E and i find that it is awesome on my skin. It is not greasy to the feel and also super moisturizing. i have very dry skin and it works great for that

September 10, 2016

This is something new that I'm trying right now I have used it for a 3weeks now and I really do love it ! I find that u just need a small amount and it does the trick , and it's been great on my face as well I find that my skin looks and feels amazing

July 13, 2016

Got this as sample. I like the light texture but it's not as nourishing as other body lotions I've used before. It's not very effective in soothing dry skin.

June 16, 2016

This is a good hydrating formula for dry skin. But I don't like the scent, which is hard to describe, it's a lotiony "hotel lotion" smell. It's just not as good as the Jergens Shea Butter formula, which has a scent I'm so in love with. I also don't like the misleading words on the package front, "with an illuminating hydrlucence"...which to me is code for microscopic shimmers (nice), but this didn't have any shimmer or illumination. It's just a creamy lotion that blends in to leave skin soft but matte in appearance.

June 02, 2016

I switched to this product when it was on sale at shoppers. I have a giant bottle on my desk and at home. I love the classic Jergens smell and find that this product works well even on my super dry skin. I especially like using it on my legs. I like that it dries into my skin quickly.

June 02, 2016

J'adore l'odeur de cette crème cependant je dois admettre qu'ayant des mains très sèches, j'ai beau en appliquer régulièrement, cela ne règle pas mon problème. Cette crème semble bien plus efficace pour une peau qui n'est pas déshydratée, garde une souplesse à une peau déjà hydratée.

April 25, 2016

A l'essai depuis moins d'un mois ma a date jadore son odeur. Il ne faut pas trop en mettre non plus car elle s'étend tres bien meme sur la peau super sec!

February 15, 2016

This is my new favorite ml hand and body moisturizer. A little goes a long way but it never leaves any greasy residue whatsoever. And it has only the faintest scent that goes away minutes after each application.

February 15, 2016

The moisturizer leaves my skin feeling so smooth and supple and leaves my skin glowing.The fact that it contains vitmain E is an added bonus as vitamin E is amazing for the skin. I use both on my face and body.