Jergens Vitamin E Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 1484 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 17, 2017

I really enjoy Jergens I find it to be quite moisturizing and really enjoy using it once I step out of the shower. It is non greasy and absorbs into the skin well. The bottle is a great size and will definitely repurchase it

January 17, 2017

I use this daily and like the light texture yet effective cream. It is non greasy and smells really great too. I usually do not have to reapply during the day.

January 10, 2017

One of the best moisturizers I've tried. My hands get VERY dry and I used to have to apply cream every few hours that would then leave everything around me greasy. I only need to use this twice a day - once while at work as the air here is super drying, and I use it once before bed. It doesn't leave my hands greasy and absorbs well so I can get right back to work (typing) after using. It's awesome.

January 08, 2017

I really like this lotion. It absorbs really fast and my skin feels really soft and smooth for hours afterwards. It has a nice light scent and does not irritate my sensitive skin. I would definitely buy again.

September 23, 2016

J'ai tellement aimer cette lotion pour la peau . La peau est lisse sent tres bonne et rafraîchissante . Excellente lotion à essayer et à racheter sans aucuns doute . Excellente qualité prix , abordable . Je la recommande fortement .

September 23, 2016

This is a very good moisturizer. i only tried it because of the Vitamin E and i find that it is awesome on my skin. It is not greasy to the feel and also super moisturizing. i have very dry skin and it works great for that

September 10, 2016

This is something new that I'm trying right now I have used it for a 3weeks now and I really do love it ! I find that u just need a small amount and it does the trick , and it's been great on my face as well I find that my skin looks and feels amazing

July 13, 2016

Got this as sample. I like the light texture but it's not as nourishing as other body lotions I've used before. It's not very effective in soothing dry skin.

June 16, 2016

This is a good hydrating formula for dry skin. But I don't like the scent, which is hard to describe, it's a lotiony "hotel lotion" smell. It's just not as good as the Jergens Shea Butter formula, which has a scent I'm so in love with. I also don't like the misleading words on the package front, "with an illuminating hydrlucence"...which to me is code for microscopic shimmers (nice), but this didn't have any shimmer or illumination. It's just a creamy lotion that blends in to leave skin soft but matte in appearance.

June 02, 2016

I switched to this product when it was on sale at shoppers. I have a giant bottle on my desk and at home. I love the classic Jergens smell and find that this product works well even on my super dry skin. I especially like using it on my legs. I like that it dries into my skin quickly.