• Jersey Shore Sun MONGONGO Nutrient Dense Anti-aging Lip Conditioner
  • Jersey Shore Sun MONGONGO Nutrient Dense Anti-aging Lip Conditioner

Jersey Shore Sun MONGONGO Nutrient Dense Anti-aging Lip Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 787 in Lip Balm

November 08, 2016

I love this anti aging lip balm, the smell is coconut flavour I love it! It goes on the lips so smooth making them so soft and soothes chap lips. One of my favs!!

September 08, 2016

i was really surprised by how much i ended up loving this lip balm. It took me some time to get used to the scent. It was so strange at first. I got over it quickly because i loved the almost gel like consistency of the product and of course the results were amazing! i had such soft and smooth lips, i used it up so fast! Now i am having trouble finding it in stores again :(

September 08, 2016

I have to say I have actually surprised at how much I really enjoy using this lip balm. I use it everyday. It's very moisturizing and isn't waxy or sticky. It smells great and taste great as well so you don't feel like you're slowly being poisoned if you lick your lips. I would purchase this product again!

April 12, 2016

Such a great lip balm! More natural ingredients, and works wonderful! Coconut dream is the flavour/scent I have and it smells amazing! By far, one of my favourites now! Love coconut oil in my lip balms.

February 17, 2016

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Soooooooo natural! Left my lips amazingly hydrated. The taste/smell is very good too. on of my favorite products. Really worth it !!

February 08, 2016

Love love love this lip balm. It make my lips feel silky smooth not waxy or sticky like other lip balms. It also has a great scent and flavor. not over powering. and even safe for kids. it is a must have all winter long! or even in the summer!

November 10, 2015

This is by far my favorite balm this season. I love how it makes my lips feel moisturized without feeling waxy or greasy. It contains calcium, magnesium, copper and zinc - so vitamins for my lips! I love the scent of this stuff, too.

September 01, 2015

Jersey Shore Sun MONGONGO Nutrient Dense Anti-aging Lip Conditioner:
I received this in a sample pack and fell in love! Great taste, smell and texture!!! I will be buying this one for sure

September 01, 2015

I love this lip conditioner it makes my lips super silky plus it smells so delicious. Mine is vanilla coconut and I use it almost everyday to keep my lips from drying up. Love It

July 25, 2015

Anti-aging Lip Condition makes my lips fell very soft. It doesn't seem to last long and has to be reapplied often. I really like that this product is organic and made in the USA.