Jersey Shore Sun MONGONGO Nutrient Dense Anti-aging Lip Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 829 in Lip Balm

February 19, 2017

Great for winter season. Helps with dry lips and to keep them moist when they are t dry. Stays on for a long time. Love the formulation and smell of vanilla coconut is amazing. Want to eat it. I also put it on before bed because it gets dry in the house.

January 31, 2017

I received the vanilla coconut cream lip conditioner. It smells amazing and goes on incredibly smooth. The best part is that it lasts an incredibly long time, even with daily use. It is also a organic and cruelty free (not tested on animals) product.

January 07, 2017

I received this product in vanilla cocunut cream . It smells like a day on the beach. My lips feel soft and kissable. I love to use this right before I go to sleep so the mostire soaks in over night. Also great before putting on lipstick for a smoother lip . Or just wear it alone for a natural kissable look

November 08, 2016

I love this anti aging lip balm, the smell is coconut flavour I love it! It goes on the lips so smooth making them so soft and soothes chap lips. One of my favs!!

September 08, 2016

i was really surprised by how much i ended up loving this lip balm. It took me some time to get used to the scent. It was so strange at first. I got over it quickly because i loved the almost gel like consistency of the product and of course the results were amazing! i had such soft and smooth lips, i used it up so fast! Now i am having trouble finding it in stores again :(

September 08, 2016

I have to say I have actually surprised at how much I really enjoy using this lip balm. I use it everyday. It's very moisturizing and isn't waxy or sticky. It smells great and taste great as well so you don't feel like you're slowly being poisoned if you lick your lips. I would purchase this product again!

April 12, 2016

Such a great lip balm! More natural ingredients, and works wonderful! Coconut dream is the flavour/scent I have and it smells amazing! By far, one of my favourites now! Love coconut oil in my lip balms.

February 17, 2016

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Soooooooo natural! Left my lips amazingly hydrated. The taste/smell is very good too. on of my favorite products. Really worth it !!

February 08, 2016

Love love love this lip balm. It make my lips feel silky smooth not waxy or sticky like other lip balms. It also has a great scent and flavor. not over powering. and even safe for kids. it is a must have all winter long! or even in the summer!

November 10, 2015

This is by far my favorite balm this season. I love how it makes my lips feel moisturized without feeling waxy or greasy. It contains calcium, magnesium, copper and zinc - so vitamins for my lips! I love the scent of this stuff, too.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows