Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 29 in Workout Video

Jillian Michaels is TV's toughest trainer, but she is committed to getting big results. As your own personal trainer, Jillian will guide you through her exclusive 3-2-1 Interval System that combines strength, cardio and abs to blast through calories for a dramatic 30 DAY SHRED. The program includes three complete 20-minute workouts which progress by level of intensity. Start with Level 1 and advance through Level 3 – in no time you'll achieve a lean, shredded body.

September 24, 2016

This workout video is simple but it totally rocks! Jillian Michaels is a no BS type and will work you really hard! I love the Level 2! This workout video was my go to workout video everyday. For 30 minutes you get a good exercise and stretches and will make u feel good. Combined with other videos, I had lost 40lbs in 2012. of course with proper diet as well.

July 01, 2016

Loved this work out video. One of the only ones to get me doing and feeling good about it all. Plus you don't have to work out all day to get that feel good sensation! Julian is a great motivation!

July 01, 2016

It takes dedication bug if you can commit for 30 days, it's awesome. You do the first workout video for 10 days, then you move on to the second workout and do that one for ten days and then the third one for ten days. I saw a huge difference after the first 10 days, huge! But only subtle changes in the next 20 days.

The first days doing the workout are so hard, almost seem impossible. But after a few days it gets easier, which is also a nice way of noticing you're actually getting more in shape. At the end of the ten days it's almost easy! But then you move on to the next workout, lol.. Good luck!

She's a bit annoying but after you're familiar with the workout you can either mute it or only listen to her voice and pay no attention to the screen so you don't feel like punching her.

All and all a great exercise to get in shape quick!

March 16, 2016

This is a great at home workou, but let me tell you that you need to try and stay motivated. The dvd consists of 3 levels, you do 1 level for 10 days and then move on. The workouts are really good and hard. Jillian will probably piss you off at some point but just get past that. By the end of it you will have increased strenght and toning.

January 04, 2016

The 30 day shred is a great workout video. It can be more advanced if you want to be. I noticed overall toning and an increase in strength.

March 03, 2015

Used it and it worked my butt. By the second week I saw immediate changes in my abs and butt. Definitely the perfect workout for months time.

October 08, 2014

Great DVD. I have multiple Jillian Michaels DVDs, and this one is great. Really user friendly, and she motivates you. Get results quickly.

August 07, 2014

This has done wonders for me after my second pregnancy. Stick with it and you will see major lasting changes. After the first 30 days I just started all over again because it made me feel so great!

June 13, 2014

This is my go to workout. Its under 30 minutes and it kicks your but. If your in decent shape but need to tone up this is the workout for you. You can add it to your daily routine pretty easily but her 3-2-1 workout strategy is good and effective.

February 28, 2014

I've tried a few of Jillian Michaels workouts and this is by far my favourite. I find I sweated more and was pushed more by this than by working out at the gym, even when I'd work out at the gym for an hour or more! Love that all you need is a yoga mat and weights, so easy to do at home. I've recommended 30 day shred to a few friends already :)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products