Joe Fresh Beauty Reviews

Ranked #323 out of 390 in Makeup

1.5/5

April 13, 2016

I bought the eyeliner. Horrible product. Kept on breaking when I tried to apply it. Forget about sharpening the pencil. May as well throw out my ten dollars. Biggest waste

March 25, 2016

I tend to treat myself at the grocery store once and awhile to a new nail polish. Although Essie and OPI are usually my go-to choice they can't be hard on the wallet. Across the isle was Joe fresh Nail polish. The price was amazing as I could get 3 totally cute and similar to the salon brands for just $10. I was weary that the nail polish wouldn't apply smooth or last long but I was wrong. For the price it was an excellent buy and all though I do love and will continue to buy the professional polish it is nice to have an alternative to choose that works well.

April 23, 2015

Produit very nice pour le prix

April 12, 2009

I have tried Joe Fresh, eye shadow in Pebble and cheek tint in Berry. I was extremely impressed with the price, color selection of the entire product line. The eye shadow goes on evenly and has much more pigment then I was expecting for a "drugstore brand". The cheek tint is creamy but sheer with just enough coverage to last me all day. I can't wait to try the lip gloss and lip stain next!

April 05, 2009

AMAZING.
I am a large fan of Joe clothing, and when I heard that Joe was releasing a cosmetics line, I went straight away to get some.
I picked up eye shadow, cream bronzer, and concealor. All incredible quality - I'm very happy with each of them.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!