Joe Fresh Cotton Pads Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

April 03, 2016

I use these all of the time to remove makeup and nail polish. You can just apply some remover to them and they work great! Very soft and do not irritate my skin. These are very affordable and now you can buy them at shoppers which is more convenient! I would definitely recommend these for anyone looking for cotton pads for makeup removal!

April 01, 2016

I always have these in my home. #JoeFresh (Cosmetic Pads) are essential to my beauty routine. I use the all the time for removing my nail polish, taking off my makeup, cleaning cuts and scratches and also when appling my skincare toner. Such a good product to have near your makeup table and in your bathroom. Great price.

April 01, 2016

$2 for 100 pads? That price is perfect in my book. These can be used for makeup remover, nail polish remover, fountain pen blotting, whatever you could use a cotton circle for. They dont fall apart like some other cotton circles I've tried in the past, and I honestly couldn't live without them!

March 22, 2016

These are the best cotton pads ever! Outstanding quality. These are soft and durable. Don't shred and fall apart when used for a tougher job line removing nail polish. Very absorbent. Great price - 300 pads for $5.

March 14, 2016

These cosmetic pads are not a very good quality. They are very rough on skin. I was previously using QUO pads and they were much better. The Joe Fresh pads are a good price but I would rather have a better, softer cosmetic pad.

February 08, 2016

Great for removing eye make up and nail polish and very good price point.

February 08, 2016

These pads are great for nail polish and makeup purposes. They are nothing special, but they get the job done.

January 24, 2016

I picked these up from Shoppers Drugmart.
They were on sale for $3.50 per pack.
Nice cotton pads. They don't fall apart as
I am using them. Great for makeup and
nail polish removal.

April 20, 2015

I use these for various beauty and personal care purposes. They are cheap and work well never leaving cotton bits behind. They are great for makeup removal.