Joe Fresh Cream Eyeshadow

Joe Fresh Cream Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #979 out of 1139 in Eye Shadow

This creamy formula can be worn alone or layered under powder eye shadow for long lasting colour and depth.

October 04, 2016

Bought the three eye shadow with a picture of how to contour it on my eyes. I really like the colours together but I find that the shadow doesn't blend all that well. Not bad for the price.

1.5/5

March 30, 2012

I just purchased and tried the Joe Fresh Beauty Cream Eye Shadow for my blog. I was exceptionally disappointed. I purchased the colour Slate (as there was a limited range at my Superstore). It leeched, creased and slid until I resembled a hound dog. My boss even commented on my dark under-eye circles.

And from a cost perspective, it is not that cheap. As there is only 1.8g of product for $6, it works out to about $3.33/gram which is far more expensive than most of the drug store brands.

I threw it out. So disappointed.

June 23, 2011

I love the feel of this cream eyeshadow, really lovely for summer when you want to feel like your makeup isn't heavy on an already hot face. I've only tried "Sugar" which is a cool, light smokey-pink. I applied with my finger. It's not too shimmery, and is rather sheer. I'd be curious to see how pigmented the darker shades are. It didn't disappear into my creases right away, and didn't feel sticky like my eyelids were tacky when I blinked, just soft and powdery, really nice!