Joe Fresh Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #864 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

November 24, 2014

i found these a little underwhelming. The brown was muddy and the pink not terribly intense. I'll finish up what i have, but it says something that i've never bought more.

February 07, 2014

I absolutely love this eye shadow. It has staying power lasts all day beautiful color pallet I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to all my friends.

March 24, 2012

For the price point ($4 each or 3 for $10) and the amount you get (3.3g) these are great shadows. They definitely are not super high quality like Urban Decay or Yaby Cosmetics, but they are really good for being a drugstore brand. Like almost all eye shadows you will get the best colour payoff by using a primer with these. With a primer the colours are very vivid and they last all day with minimal creasing. I personally prefer the more shimmery colours than the matte ones, but that's because having a darker skin tone with very dark eyes shimmers always look better than mattes. My favourite shade that I own is Gold Rush.

September 01, 2011

At $4, these Joe Fresh eye shadows are an excellent steal! The have good pigmentation and are pretty long lasting too. I like that they come in really great shades and this fall's shades are gorgeous too!

I like eye shadows that are more dense and packed so that you don't get a lot of cast off. They are smooth to apply but you need a really great brush with these.