Joe Fresh Fine Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #490 out of 776 in Eye Liner

The micro-fine felt tip on this eye liner means you can use it for everything from filling in your eyelash line to a subtle cat-eye look. The eye marker application is smooth and the striking results are long-lasting and smudge-proof.

October 13, 2016

I've been using gel liner and a brush for years, but was able to quickly learn how to use this liquid eyeliner. The super fine tip is great for precision, compared to other liquid eyeliners that I've tried with a larger brush. At $8 a pop it's very affordable and easy to access (Superstore, Shoppers Drug Mart), however my last 2 eyeliners only last about a month each (based upon daily usage). I'm curious to see how the Kat Von D liquid liner stacks up, even though it's more expensive.

May 10, 2016

I absolutely love this joe fresh fine liquid eyeliner! It goes in great and even at the end if the day I'm really surprised of how easily it slides off my eyelids with my makeup remover! 9.5/10

May 10, 2016

This eyeliner lasts all day and is so easy to apply. I love this eyeliner and I find it the best I have tried. It gives you the right amount without any blobs . I have recommended this to many of my friends.

May 10, 2016

I absolutely love Joe Fresh liquid eyeliners!! I really like how smoothly it applies on. A lot of liquid liners break in the color because the texture is too thin but with this one it goes on evenly:) The price is right and I love this product:)

May 10, 2016

It smudged and was very hard to apply
I found it very hard to remove and it made my eye tear up I would not recommend this product and for the price wow

May 08, 2016

This is not a brand I tend to use very often, but I like to try new things from time to time, and this was on sale for a good price, so I decided, why not. Its an okay product, does what its supposed to, but I find that when it dries, it dries abit flaky or cracked. I like the precision of the tip though. Its hard to decide whether I like it or not, but if it goes on special again, I might buy it again, but not so sure its worth the price when its at full price.

May 05, 2016

I am not a huge fan, it tends to never work how I want it to. It glides, but it doesn't go on smoothly. I like my eyeliner to be light and it is hard for this to be, when it dries I just feel like it is flaky.

May 04, 2016

My new favorite eyeliner that's liquid! I was buy Kat Von D liner at $30 and this works really good- almost as good as Kat Von Ds liquid liner. So at $6 it's an amazing deal. Great for cat eyes and winged tips. I love joe fresh products

May 04, 2016

I was very pleased with this liquid eyeliner by Joe Fresh. Went on nice and black, smooth. Lasted the day with no smudging. I would definitely buy this again.

September 09, 2014

I love the ease and convenience of this eyeliner, but finding it in stores is tough, I guess I'm not the only one in love with this amazing product. The pen is so easy to use and it applies a thin line with a smooth ink black finish. It stays all all day and I have the perfect cat eye everytime!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products