Joe Fresh Gel Liner
Good

Joe Fresh Gel Liner Reviews

Ranked #475 out of 776 in Eye Liner

May 06, 2015

The Joe Fresh Eye Liner is my goto eyeliner. It's non-smudge and inexpensive, with a super easy glide.

December 12, 2013

I don't know why I am only discovering Joe Fresh cosmetics now when I should have a long time ago. The great thing about this brand is that their cosmetic products are very inexpensive. I picked up this gel liner in black for only $8 (and I had used a coupon with it as well). For how good a product it is, I had expected it to cost more. It is very pigmented and applies a true black. While it wasn't labelled as waterproof, this liner could definitely pass for a water resistant liner. It does not budge once it's applied. My eyelids have a tendency to get oily resulting in smeared makeup but I did not have that problem with this liner.

It lasts a long time. I have gone a whole day without needing to retouch. The texture is very smooth and it has a glossy finish which I actually prefer to matte since it does not look as harsh specially since it is a very dark liner. It dries quite quickly so you have to have a quick hand when applying this.

One other point I would like to mention. I commend Joe Fresh for having a cruelty-free cosmetic line so for anyone who is completely against animal testing, this would be a great alternative for other non-cruelty cosmetic brands.

Without a doubt, I will continue to repurchase this product and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good drugstore gel liner.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye