Joe Fresh Highlighter Powder

Joe Fresh Highlighter Powder Reviews

1 review
Ranked #48 out of 77 in Highlighter

May 03, 2016

This is my first Joe Fresh makeup product and I'm very happy with it.
I purchased this in the shade Luster. It really reminds me of Benefits Watts Up! although this one is a powder version. Its a nice, almost peachy gold tone that is very illuminating and shimmery.
The powder is soft and has a great texture. My brushes pick it up easily, and it blends very well. It is very easy to apply a bit of this and blend out for a subtle glowy highlight, or to apply more and really light my face up! The shimmer is very fine (and not like chunky glitter) so it is very easy to work with and create a beautiful highlight for any occasion.
Because of the powder formula it seems to fade away a tiny bit throughout the day, but overall it lasts a good while on my face. If I layer it over a cream highlighter (like Watts Up!) then it lasts much longer and looks even more gorgeous.
The compact this comes in is cute and seems very durable, but the first few times opening it was hard on my nails.
I would definitely recommend this, although I wish there were a few more shade options (the one other that was available at the store looked almost identical to this one, although it was hard to tell in that lighting).

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk