• Joe Fresh Highlighter
  • Joe Fresh Highlighter
Amazing

Joe Fresh Highlighter Reviews

Ranked #318 out of 405 in Makeup

Highlighters have a fine shimmer and soft blendable colour to give a lovely glow to the skin. Offered in four shades: Ice, Ignite, Lustre and Champagne. More Information can be found at: http://www.joefresh.com/en/product/highlighter

August 26, 2016

I picked this up in a rush ended up using it everyday. its nice and soft and a really nice color for fair and cool skin tones most drugstore highlighters are more pinky this is a silver sounds crazy but blends out too a nice dewy glow i put it on my cheek bones corners of my eyes and bridge of my nose everyday. when using this on my nose i dont even have to use contour to make my nose look more dimesonal. ive had this for a year and still have a fair ammount of product left great for the cheap price/

September 18, 2014

I was surprised at the quality of the Joe Fresh cream highlighter it's a little tough to apply and blend properly. I had to use my fingers (ugh) as my brush just pushed the product around. Once it's on it looks fresh and dewy and photographs beautifully!

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating