• Joe Fresh Highlighter
  • Joe Fresh Highlighter
Amazing

Joe Fresh Highlighter Reviews

Ranked #302 out of 390 in Makeup

Highlighters have a fine shimmer and soft blendable colour to give a lovely glow to the skin. Offered in four shades: Ice, Ignite, Lustre and Champagne. More Information can be found at: http://www.joefresh.com/en/product/highlighter

August 26, 2016

I picked this up in a rush ended up using it everyday. its nice and soft and a really nice color for fair and cool skin tones most drugstore highlighters are more pinky this is a silver sounds crazy but blends out too a nice dewy glow i put it on my cheek bones corners of my eyes and bridge of my nose everyday. when using this on my nose i dont even have to use contour to make my nose look more dimesonal. ive had this for a year and still have a fair ammount of product left great for the cheap price/

September 18, 2014

I was surprised at the quality of the Joe Fresh cream highlighter it's a little tough to apply and blend properly. I had to use my fingers (ugh) as my brush just pushed the product around. Once it's on it looks fresh and dewy and photographs beautifully!