Joe Fresh Lipgloss Reviews

Ranked #332 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

Moisturizing Formula Full Coverage Lip Gloss with Vitamins A, C, & E for the Glossiest Lips. Precision Applicator. .15 oz net wt.

September 14, 2016

Tried this lipgloss. It was alright for an average price but it seemed to dry out my lips quite a lot making them crackly and requiring me to frequently reapply the product.

September 07, 2016

I got my Joe Fresh lip gloss for free from Shoppers Drugmart for mothers day. I got the Raisin because I felt that color would fit my complexion much better and I was right. It smells like mint which I like. During the day I sometimes wear it by its self or with a dark lip liner underneath. It gives my lip some shine and leaves them pretty moisturizing.

September 01, 2016

This is one of the products I got in the teen Pack at Shoppers Drug Mart. I have never used this lip gloss before and I was very satisfied with it. The lip gloss is not sticky and looked very shiny over my lipstick, I will definitely be purchasing this lip gloss again.

February 17, 2016

Love the candy lipgloss by Joe Fresh. Its a thicker texture and lasts a fair amount of time on the lips. My bf hates kissing me when i wear this, so if your wanting lots of smooches, go for some chapstick and pucker up. ;)

September 10, 2014

Colors = fab
Formula = long lasting and not sticky
Recommend = Hell yes!
Great on its own or over liptsick, this stuff is the bomb

1.5/5

August 04, 2014

This product leaves your lips feeling sticky and gross. It feels like there's a layer of wax on your lips. I would never purchase this again.

December 12, 2013

I received a set of these lip-glosses for by birthday and since then my other lip-glosses have taken a back seat because I have used these almost on a daily basis. I am so impressed with this product and it can rival some of my other high-end glosses.

Firstly, I love the packaging. I initially thought it was glass but it's a very sturdy clear plastic which looks clean and sleek. Secondly, it's the brush that sold me. Rather than a doe-foot sponge applicator, it comes with a thin but dense brush which allows for easier and more precise application of the product.
The lipgloss itself is thick and on the more viscous side. It is a little bit sticky but it does not get tacky when you purse your lips together. Some thick lipglosses you can feel the stickiness because your lips get stuck together, but with this, once it's on your lips you hardly notice it's there.

These lipglosses have amazing pigmentation for a drugstore brand. I can wear this over lipsticks and lipstains but I can also wear it on its own which make it ideal for those days when you're in a rush but still want to apply a bit of makeup. The greatest thing about this product is the price. It's very inexpensive ($8) and you can even use those coupons that sometimes come in Loblaws/Superstore flyers.

This is on my repurchase list and I would highly recommend everyone to try it out.

August 27, 2013

I was actually impressed with the quality of this product. I would most deff buy it again!

January 02, 2012

I received my Joe Fresh Lip Gloss as a gift from a friend, but they sell for around $8. Mine is a soft pink color that goes on almost clear, but gives my lips that nice touch of a healthy glow. It makes my lips feel nice and soft with out over doing it. You can buy Joe Fresh Lip Gloss in many colors and they have come out with new shades so there’s a color that is sure to suit everyone. I really enjoy using my Joe Fresh Lip gloss when I want just a touch of color and a bit of a glow to my lips. I’d recommend Joe Fresh Lip Gloss to anyone that would ask me witch gloss I like.

November 16, 2011

I love, love, love this lip gloss. I won it in a contest here, so I didn't pick my color, but I got it in petunia. It looks hot pink in the tube. And what an attractive tube. I'm rambling. But I am in love.

The Basics:

Color: It looks hot pink, but I think that it magically changes color on my lips to suit my outfit. Seriously. If I'm wearing a cute, bright tee, I have an adorable bright pout to match. With neutrals, it comes out earthier, almost brown. I don't know if it reflects the colors around it or if I'm just crazy, but it works with EVERYTHING.

Long Lasting? You bet!

The sticky factor: It is quite sticky. However, if I put on chapstick first, that clears it up. I think that the texture enhances its long-lasting qualities.

Container: Ah-Mahy-zing. The container is unbelievable. It's attractive and adorable. But the coolest part is the wierd suction thing, which scrapes excess gloss off of the wand. I'll attach a picture, but i'm bad at describing the suction, so you'll just have to buy it and try it yourself. It must suck to be you, having to buy a new gloss.

Shininess: I'm not sure. It depends on how much you apply. There is no glitter, so it's basically the more you apply, the more light it reflects.

Smell: The one bad part. And this is bad. It smells like wine. I mean, literally I-would-not-pass-a-sniff-test stinks. It either wears off or I get used to it though, because I don't notice it after the first minute. Still, I don't think I would have the guts to wear this on a date.

Smell has never been that important to me though (even if I do own a whole lot of bath and body works glosses), so I would definitely buy it again. Breath mints of slapping on a nice smelling clear gloss over it ought to clear it up. The color is so worth is. And at six bucks? I am on board! Enjoy.