John Freida Brilliant Brunette Moisture Shampoo

John Freida Brilliant Brunette Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 971 in Shampoo

July 14, 2016

I liked the product and would definatly use again in the future if I wasn't able to purchase my favorite Rosemary mint scented shampoo I currently get that's all natural.

March 21, 2016

I frequently dye my hair so when ever I am brunette I trust this shampoo too keep my color fresh and revived. My hair color doesn't get dull or faded but stays vibrant and smooth. I also a product from the same line for defrizzing. Work wonders

March 19, 2016

I tend to have dry hair due to the fact that I live in a cold climate and have colored hair that is frequently curled and expose to high heat from the hair dryer. I really like this product. The smell is good and it makes my hair feel so soft. I like that it is directed towards my hair color!

February 12, 2016

I love the brilliant brunette products! I use the shampoo and conditioner. It is a bit pricey, however, the product is worth the price in my opinion. Makes my hair feel great and vibrant. It also seems that my hair doesnt have to be washed as often. Smells great too! Highly recomend!

February 11, 2016

I picked this up when I was a brunette and I loved the results. It helped lock my colour in and it left is so shiny looking. My hair didn't look frizzy either.

February 11, 2016

I bought the shampoo and conditioner set and I was really impressed from the result it gave me from the first use. Immediately my hair felt so much softer, looked healthier and had an amazing shine. I had so many compliments about my hair after I had used the product. It is more expensive than most common brands but it is well worth the money, I will definitely be buying more when it runs out.

January 24, 2016

I love how it moisturizes my hairs and keeps it feeling soft all day and night.

October 23, 2015

I really like this product! I had used this many years ago and then went off to try other shampoos, and just recently I started to feel unhappy with my hair color. Im a light brown brunette, and after not dying my hair all summer it got very lightened by the sun. Now this was a nice look when I had my tan, but now that my tan is gone and my hair is light I find it to make me look washed out. My cousin reminded me about this shampoo and I immediately went to the beauty store and picked some up. I have been using it for 2 weeks and am very happy with my results. Don't get me wrong this doesn't DYE your hair, it just some how manages to improve the color you already have.
    It Also smells very good and is very moisturizing.

July 18, 2015

Love this product! My hair look so smooth and silky after using it

June 09, 2015

I am currently using this Shampoo, it smells really good. I'm not sure if it really effects my hair colour. But it really does make my hair feel nice and smell good. Not the best on the market, but a good product never the less.