John Freida Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper
Good

John Freida Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 935 in Shampoo

August 25, 2016

I just bought this last week and I love it! I have a medium brown hair. It is okay but I wanted to add a it a depth to the colour without the commitment of getting it dyed. This did the trick! The bottle says that it will deepen your colour by about one shade which for me was exactly what I Was looking for. The price was right around $6 on sale not sure the regular price It left my hair feeling smooth & silky and completely manageable. I also purchased the conditioner & treatment. I am in love with this product! It did exactly as promised to my satisfaction and for a great price-can't beat that!

August 19, 2016

I purchased this shampoo to try and see if I could deepen my hair without having to dye it. I have to say within two days of using the shampoo by hair was already noticeably darker. The shampoo itself smells great and leaves my hair feeling great. It does not dry out my hair or make it feel greasy. I grabbed this product on sale and it was worth every penny.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for